11:32, Wed 24 Jan
Why is the club still selling tickets for this game on Saturday when we are playing in the FA Cup?
11:42, Wed 24 Jan
Call them on 0121 772 0101 option 2 and find out.
11:44, Wed 24 Jan
FFP
Happy Clapper
11:52, Wed 24 Jan
Le Mod
FFP
Exactly. Game still has to be played so keep selling them. I’ve bought 5 and I have a season ticket.
Proper Blues innit
Tony Fantastico
11:56, Wed 24 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod
FFP
Exactly. Game still has to be played so keep selling them. I’ve bought 5 and I have a season ticket.
Proper Blues innit

Planning to sleep through the game comfortably?
11:57, Wed 24 Jan
Sheep2
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod
FFP
Proper Blues innit

He sits in the Kop lower so he's just buying leg room...
Goulding (Kristoff)
Sheep2
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod
FFP
Proper Blues innit

Safe stander so better not. A few by me smell of booze though so trying to avoid the rascals
Tony Fantastico
12:43, Wed 24 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod
FFP
Proper Blues innit

I get they still have to sell them, but selling them with this Saturday at 3pm still is not good. Simple to put a TBC or flag on it.
Rab C Nesbitt
Goulding (Kristoff)
Sheep2
Rab C Nesbitt
Le Mod
FFP
Proper Blues innit

Safe stander so better not. A few by me smell of booze though so trying to avoid the rascals

I knew you were but the leg room joke wouldn't have worked. Sorry about smelling of booze btw. I'll just have the 3 pints from now on.
Don’t. Keep drinking mate
Tony Fantastico