17:01, Thu 25 Jan
Here's what i really like about Uncle Tony (amongst many many things) is that he makes things seem so simple and clear.

Here's how transfers are being handled ....

=============================================

From Meaning Evil :

Asked whether he expects Paik to follow Andre Dozzell through the door, Mowbray commented: “I’m not expecting anything to be honest! I’ve been in the game long enough not to try and pre-empt or pre-judge new signings.

“He is on our list but we have watched maybe 30 players this week who could probably play for this football club. I’m not sure.

I don’t do the negotiations. I don’t sit there and try and get deals done, I try and put a little tick next to the ones that I think will really help the football team and let other people get on and do business.

“Some come to fruition and some don’t. I don’t know the numbers really. I don’t sit here knowing whether we can do this deal or we can’t do that deal, or this deal is dependent on this happening. I don’t have any expectation other than looking forward to Saturday and trying to be competitive against a team who are undoubtedly the best team in this division at the moment.”
17:05, Thu 25 Jan
That's fair enough and it demonstrates that the new hierarchy is working, we will see how we'll come next week
17:10, Thu 25 Jan
That's fair enough and it demonstrates that the new hierarchy is working, we will see how we'll come next week

One thing i'm confident about is that if players are in any doubts, in Mowbray, Gardner, Cook and Wagner we have a team who can "sell the club" positively and well.
17:13, Thu 25 Jan
Rags

One thing i'm confident about is that if players are in any doubts, in Mowbray, Gardner, Cook and Wagner we have a team who can "sell the club" positively and well.

First time in many years we've been able to say.
17:15, Thu 25 Jan
and Brady!
17:31, Thu 25 Jan
and Brady!

Yes, Brady too of course .... "Listen son, i can get you two year's free supply of snake-oil"
17:31, Thu 25 Jan
Good to he gets to exercise his tick. I saw an interview with him around the time they signed Jobe. He said he has no say whatsoever on transfers, he just coaches the players he’s given.
You’ll be writing for Blues soon.
I’m disappointed in you
Tony Fantastico
22:38, Thu 25 Jan
I try and put a little tick next to the ones that I think will really help the football club and let other people get on and do business.

Can just hear Mowbrays voice in my head when I read this :D
23:26, Thu 25 Jan
Every time I hear the bloke talk my confidence in him grows
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
00:59, Fri 26 Jan
It's a great feeling , Tony fits in perfectly , the piece of the puzzle that completes us .
07:40, Fri 26 Jan
It's also quite clever because it puts the focus of transfer questions onto CG or GC and takes the heat of Mowbray himself. He's a wise statesman is our Tone.
09:27, Fri 26 Jan
Rags
"I don’t sit here knowing whether we can do this deal or we can’t do that deal, or this deal is dependent on this happening. I don’t have any expectation other than looking forward to Saturday and trying to be competitive against a team who are undoubtedly the best team in this division at the moment.”

When watching it this phrase stood out for me. It made me think that we have potential deals lined up for players if James does leave in this transfer window.
11:13, Fri 26 Jan
It's a great feeling , Tony fits in perfectly , the piece of the puzzle that completes us .

As i've said before ... what's great is that often in the past the emphasis has been on Blues fans saying about managers "he gets us" ....

..... with Mowbray the fans are, at the moment, almost unanimous in the fact that "we get him, we like him"