21:39, Thu 25 Jan
Anyone got any experience with the cbd oil and gummies? Is it safe?

All I see everyday is Merson, Le Tissier, Kerry Katona and Jodie Marsh promoting the stuff
21:44, Thu 25 Jan
In my experience they do nothing but others I know said they work ok for them which isn’t much help, but I suppose the point is you don’t know until you try. Suck it and see.
21:51, Thu 25 Jan
I think you have to pay top dollar for anything decent. None of the cheap shit I’ve used has been worth it
21:52, Thu 25 Jan
I've used oil for a year or so to help with anxiety. I definitely feel more relaxed on it. I spray a small amount before bedtime as well to assist with sleep. I also exercise a hell of a lot and despite being middle aged I barely get any aches and pains, could be helped by the CBD, not sure on that one as I do yoga too so warm up and cool down properly. Feel free to PM if you need to chat about it.

Edit - like with most supplements you need to be taking it for a few weeks to feel the benefits.
07:38, Fri 26 Jan
So is that CBD's main purpose, to help to calm? I know nothing about it but I'm certainly interested in dealing with anxiety.
07:52, Fri 26 Jan
So is that CBD's main purpose, to help to calm? I know nothing about it but I'm certainly interested in dealing with anxiety.

Think weed but without the THC high. Calming, joint loosening, pain reduction, etc. Also helps with things like MS and Epilepsy.

Don't bother with the cheap stuff though, it doesn't work.
07:58, Fri 26 Jan
For sleep as well, which is most likely linked with anxiety and/or depression anyhow if you suffer with one or both of these. It's also used for pain relief which could be a part factor as mentioned as to why my knees and ankles which used to cause me problems from playing football for most of my life don't hurt much after heavy gym sessions. I've read it helps with epilepsy and diabetes but not something I know about so can't really comment.
08:00, Fri 26 Jan
Know nothing about CBD. My wife has had a couple of knee replacements in recent years but still gets some pain around the one. I'd be grateful if someone could pm me with details of where to buy an effective brand. TIA
08:39, Fri 26 Jan
Over the counter CBD doesn't work.
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
08:43, Fri 26 Jan
BcFc
All I see everyday is Merson, Le Tissier, Kerry Katona and Jodie Marsh promoting the stuff

to be fair i'd actively avoid any brand that any of them promoted.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
09:11, Fri 26 Jan
BcFc

to be fair i'd actively avoid any brand that any of them promoted.

A gambling addict and alcoholic, a racist anti-vaxer, a drug addicted errant mother and a bigoted floozy. Tbf they probably represent the majority of the population.
09:21, Fri 26 Jan
QBBC2
A gambling addict and alcoholic, a racist anti-vaxer, a drug addicted errant mother and a bigoted floozy. Tbf they probably represent the majority of the population SHA.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
10:02, Fri 26 Jan
Whilst under the counter CBD will probably have THC in it. It works well made with coconut oil
10:20, Fri 26 Jan
stovete
Whilst under the counter CBD will probably have THC in it. It works well made with coconut oil

Yeah, that was sort of the point, it needs to have a level of THC in it in order for any of it to work.
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:26, Fri 26 Jan
Well it works for me, I have days I can't even leave my home due to anxiety. Maybe it's a placebo effect but I struggle without it, real or not ha