11:30, Fri 26 Jan
Blues’ stadium to be re-named St. Andrew’s @ Knighthead Park

[www.bcfc.com]

It is the largest commercial agreement in the Club’s history.
11:34, Fri 26 Jan
These effers are never failing to amaze me up the effing Blues
11:37, Fri 26 Jan
FFP efficiency
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
11:41, Fri 26 Jan
Looking at that, they are not re-naming the ground per se, but the area all around, and St Andrew's sits within that.

Intriguing. Because surely they will be able to pay a sum that might be higher than that which a football club would warrant - but put it down to local regeneration or whatever.
11:41, Fri 26 Jan
Social Media

Performance- related Bonus

(For every 20m verified impressions the club will be paid a performance bonus of £100,000. The performance bonus related payment shall not exceed GBP3,000,000 in any licence period)
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
11:46, Fri 26 Jan
SouthBrumBlues
Blues’ stadium to be re-named St. Andrew’s @ Knighthead Park

[www.bcfc.com]

It is the largest commercial agreement in the Club’s history.

The Sports Quarter is the bit that intrigues me, along with the potential for up to £9m a season.

This isn’t just slapping a name on to help with ffp like was done with trillion trophy, will be exciting to see how it develops.
Gazball?
11:47, Fri 26 Jan
Thongs beat you to it
I reckon the 'Sports Quarter' will conveniently include the Wheels Park land given it's a stones throw from St. Andrews.

When we move the new stadium will be called 'Something Else' @ Knighthead Park probably.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:49, Fri 26 Jan
Louie Donowa
(For every 20m verified impressions the club will be paid a performance bonus of £100,000.
I do a good one of Cartman. Any budding Phil Cools?
100%, the language in that one paragraph…

First step,
Globally recognisable sporting and entertainment location.
World’s greatest athletes and performers.

All of this points towards a move. The last two simply can’t be done at St Andrews, even with fan parks ect.
Gazball?
11:56, Fri 26 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I reckon the 'Sports Quarter' will conveniently include the Wheels Park land given it's a stones throw from St. Andrews.

When we move the new stadium will be called 'Something Else' @ Knighthead Park probably.

On the pdf at the end of the statement, words from Uncle Tom:
"Knighthead’s plan to play a significant role in the ongoing transformation of Birmingham’s
infrastructure and skyline."

"He added: “We continue to invest heavily in the Stadium and training grounds to make
them fit for purpose. The process will continue as we pursue the development of the
broader Knighthead Park.
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to enter into a
partnership that will grow the brands of both Knighthead and BCFC, while remaining true to
our goal of achieving excellence across both enterprises."
11:56, Fri 26 Jan
They really seem to have a plan, so unlike previous owners.
11:58, Fri 26 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Looking at that, they are not re-naming the ground per se, but the area all around, and St Andrew's sits within that.

Intriguing. Because surely they will be able to pay a sum that might be higher than that which a football club would warrant - but put it down to local regeneration or whatever.

⭐️

I love these bastards. God bless the USA
12:00, Fri 26 Jan
I think the other owners did have a plan, just one they couldn't post on the open web....
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
12:02, Fri 26 Jan
Good Luck other clubs