17:07, Sat 27 Jan
I’m loathe to concede to the Typical Blues mindset but yeah…this was that today. 3-0 flatters Leicester for sure
17:10, Sat 27 Jan
Clapton
Probably his only flaw but still a very tidy player. I like him tbh.

It's a pretty big flaw for an attacker unless you are laying on incredible chances for others all the time.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:15, Sat 27 Jan
Regardless what happens in the remanding last few days in the transfer window, If we terminated Burke's loan spell and get an winger in on loan/perm, it would be a joyous day for birmingham.
I’m disappointed we lost. I’m always disappointed when we lose. Today we lost by three. I should be morose, but i’m not. We’re getting better.

As we get better our weaknesses become even more obvious. Some of the players aren’t up to it and haven’t been able to keep up with the others. The gap is self-evident and widening. We have deadwood and no depth to speak of. I truly believe the future is bright though. As people say over here, I’m going to “trust the process”.

Up the Blues!
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
Positives:
We didn't get a draw so there's no replay.
We can't lose to Maidstone in the next round.
17:17, Sat 27 Jan
number8
Well, he can't shoot for shit. Wouldn't be bothered if he left.We have, and will have, better options.

The football equivalent of a stripper. Gets you all excited but always leaves you with blue balls.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:24, Sat 27 Jan
Positives: as I just said in the match thread, we had Drameh, Sanderson, Bacuna and Dozzell all out today. The Korean lad (I forget his name) coming in, Pritchard possibly coming in too, we'll be fine. We still had a very good first half against a good team, regardless of their changes
Bielik absolutely exceptional first half.
17:29, Sat 27 Jan
MacAttack
The first 45 minutes was the best I have seen us only in a very long time.

The lads keep trying even when 1/2/3-0 down

This would have shown Mowbray who is up to standard and who isn’t

We had a free scouting session for their keeper who can’t get a game in the league and was very good.

Reminds me of Jim Montgomery and Gary Sprake.

Shudders.
Laird back in the squad

Tony mowbray has now had a look at most of the players.

We created lots of chances.

Tom Wagner came to visit.

Players are making themselves unavailable from there employers because they want to join the project.