17:25, Sat 27 Jan
Fabrizio Romano tweeted this: [twitter.com]

Understand Crystal Palace and Wolves are showing interest in Jordan James as potential midfielder target.

Birmingham City already rejected a bid from Atalanta earlier this window.
17:33, Sat 27 Jan
£20m minimum to those effers.
17:35, Sat 27 Jan
They should have come in earlier in the window when we'd have had a chance to do something with the money. We can add a £5m lateness fee onto it now.
17:55, Sat 27 Jan
Some weird comments under that tweet.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
15:27, Tue 30 Jan
Considering Blackburn have just accepted a bid from Palace for Wharton of 18.5m, we deffo need to hold out four similair.
15:30, Tue 30 Jan
Anything around or exceeding £15 Million and we should sell in my opinion.
15:34, Tue 30 Jan
110sausages
Considering Blackburn have just accepted a bid from Palace for Wharton of 18.5m, we deffo need to hold out four similair.
Alternatively it seems like Brighton won’t pay £40m for Dewsbury-Hall so £18.5m might look unrealistic
Tony Fantastico
16:04, Tue 30 Jan
I think anything around £15mil with a sell on is pretty good realistic business for blues.
It only takes a goal or two and some good performances for Wales and it’ll be closer to £18mil in the summer, I think that’s very reasonable when you compare it to someone like Alex Scott who left Bristol City for £25mil who imo is a far better player as of now than JJ.
16:12, Tue 30 Jan
I'm pleased to see that as a group, we're starting to be a bit more ambitious now! This time last month, lots were saying "if we could get £7m for him, that would be a great deal for us." Plenty said they'd be happy with even less and that because someone on Twitter mentioned James wanted to move, there was nothing we could do about it.
17:59, Tue 30 Jan
Petebaldwin
I'm pleased to see that as a group, we're starting to be a bit more ambitious now! This time last month, lots were saying "if we could get £7m for him, that would be a great deal for us." Plenty said they'd be happy with even less and that because someone on Twitter mentioned James wanted to move, there was nothing we could do about it.

I was told on here we should accept £7m for him because it’s better to get that towards ffp than it is to keep him.
18:06, Tue 30 Jan
I've seen people comparing Morgan Rogers move to Villa with the interest in JJ. To me, they are different situations. Rogers is now considered an established player who hasn't quite done it for any club (despite playing well for Boro this season).

The Adam Wharton to Palace is a more similar transfer. Both 19, both played a number of games, developing at one club, and both international players (at different levels). Not saying we'll get £22mil for JJ but we should be looking for something towards that IMO, particular when he'll possibly be playing at the Euros.
18:33, Tue 30 Jan
Didn’t think Wolves had any FFP wriggle room this window. Have they sold anyone?