19:29, Sat 27 Jan
[twitter.com]

Bluenoses, I had a great day meeting fans and cheering on the men's team today at Leicester despite not getting the result we all wanted. Tomorrow it's back to St. Andrews to cheer the women's team on in their match. They are pushing for promotion so come down and join me at the stadium and give our women's team the appropriate boost that they so deserve.

Hope, Darren and the team are creating something special. I'd really like you to come and experience it with me. I look forward to meeting you all and seeing you at tomorrow's game. Keep Right On.
22:49, Sat 27 Jan
Has he only seen us win once? Leeds at home?
23:24, Sat 27 Jan
yeehaw
[twitter.com]

Bluenoses, I had a great day meeting fans and cheering on the men's team today at Leicester despite not getting the result we all wanted. Tomorrow it's back to St. Andrews to cheer the women's team on in their match. They are pushing for promotion so come down and join me at the stadium and give our women's team the appropriate boost that they so deserve.

Hope, Darren and the team are creating something special. I'd really like you to come and experience it with me. I look forward to meeting you all and seeing you at tomorrow's game. Keep Right On.

You beautiful American Bassa
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
01:17, Sun 28 Jan
No west brom too