19:37, Sun 28 Jan
There’s reports this evening saying Man U have done a u-turn and are now willing to let Dialllo go out on loan again to the Championship providing his wages are split 50/50. Sunderland are obviously really keen but Speakmans’ unsure wether he may be out of reach financially. They seem confident that if it came to a choice he’d choose them hands down.
However, with Big Tone, Venus and potentially Pritchard here, as well as Craigys links with Fletcher and our history of having so many loans off them, what do you reckon?
He would be sensational for us till the summer and having him & Dembele on either wing would give us a whole new dimension. Is it worth it though? as it would just be dead money and we’ve no chance of signing him permanently and unlikely to have a play off push. Would be a dream signing though 😉
He’s probs my on 28-30k a week

Given we aren’t really in danger of going down and the play offs are a mile off, I’m not sure I’d bother even at 15k a week
19:40, Sun 28 Jan
Not really arsed to be honest. He might make the difference between us finishing 12th or 14th.

Would be funny to make Sunderland fans cry though.
19:56, Sun 28 Jan
I don’t see the point at this stage of the season. We’re not making the top six and we’re not getting relegated.
Maybe next season yes. I would like to see us busy in the summer I think this winter window we should be quiet
19:59, Sun 28 Jan
My Blue Heaven

Given we aren’t really in danger of going down and the play offs are a mile off, I’m not sure I’d bother even at 15k a week

Agreed, unless our Tone thinks he can work a miracle and get us to the play offs.
20:07, Sun 28 Jan
My Blue Heaven

I would purely because it could show what Mowbray and us can do for young players. Give us a better chance of getting him or others next season
Tony Fantastico
20:11, Sun 28 Jan
Waggeh
Not really arsed to be honest. He might make the difference between us finishing 12th or 14th.

Would be funny to make Sunderland fans cry though.

Lets not forget the performance bonus from Knighthead now thats worth £100k to us.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:35, Sun 28 Jan
Waste of money, whats the point for 5 months?
20:48, Sun 28 Jan
Waste of money, whats the point for 5 months?

Yeah, we’ve got Oli Burke anyway…
20:58, Sun 28 Jan
Thought this may have been a Tony Christie Thread.
My Blue Heaven

Yeah just seems a waste to me.

He'd be a bit of stardust next season when we're around the top 6.

Same as those reports linking James with Palace providing we get some kid on loan for 6 months. If it's a permanent yeah but no point selling the family silver for a 6 month loan in a dead season.
H

Consistently correct.
21:01, Sun 28 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven

I would purely because it could show what Mowbray and us can do for young players. Give us a better chance of getting him or others next season

I think it would fit with The Project - he'd help build the buzz around the team and get eyes on the club. I'd bet the board would rather go into next season off the back of finishing in the top 10 than top 15.
21:35, Sun 28 Jan
Ha ha.
09:10, Mon 29 Jan
We still have 18 games left to play and I plan to go all of them apart from WBA.

I want to see the best players we can get and go out and win a few games this season.

Saturday proved our bench is very weak.

Gerrim.
12:16, Mon 29 Jan
Dr Devious
Thought this may have been a Tony Christie Thread.
Well I thought it was about Ant Eaters.