20:12, Sun 28 Jan
That the loudest chant of the entire afternoon yesterday was, “JAMIE VARDY- YOUR WIFE IS A SLAG!!”

Come on Blues fans, surely we’re better than that!

And actually, you’d have thought that, if anything, there’d more support in Vardy’s favour after “Rooney-gate”!!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:25, Sun 28 Jan
Made in Daegu
That the loudest chant of the entire afternoon yesterday was, “JAMIE VARDY- YOUR WIFE IS A SLAG!!”

And actually, you’d have thought that, if anything, there’d more support in Vardy’s favour after “Rooney-gate”!!

I was not at the game and maybe that chant was not in the best possible taste but why would people back someone selling other people's personal information to a national newspaper especially to the bloody sun. I am disappointed that the Rooney appointment did not work out but has he really done anything to offend us, he did his best, it did not work out. We move on but I wish Rooney well.
20:33, Sun 28 Jan
Madeira Blue
Made in Daegu

I was not at the game and maybe that chant was not in the best possible taste but why would people back someone selling other people's personal information to a national newspaper especially to the bloody sun. I am disappointed that the Rooney appointment did not work out but has he really done anything to offend us, he did his best, it did not work out. We move on but I wish Rooney well.

It’s not that it was sung at all - I’m not that bothered - but the fact that it was the loudest chant to come from either 5000 Blues fans or from 23000 Leicester fans!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
20:39, Sun 28 Jan
are you saying leicester joined in ? thats harsh on their favourite player
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:41, Sun 28 Jan
Robert Hopkins
are you saying leicester joined in ? thats harsh on their favourite player

😂 No, I’m saying that their fans produced nothing of that volume! And no rendition of any our songs came close!
20:46, Sun 28 Jan
It clearly unsettled Vardy though, stuck his one and only chance in the back of our net and blew us a kiss on his way off when substituted. Fair play.
20:52, Sun 28 Jan
theAtlas
It clearly unsettled Vardy though, stuck his one and only chance in the back of our net and blew us a kiss on his way off when substituted. Fair play.

In fairness to both Rooney and Vardy, it was nothing to do with them. I think they were both embarrassed at what their partners did.
00:07, Mon 29 Jan
I thought the chant was "grass" not "slag"?
02:42, Mon 29 Jan
I thought the chant was "grass" not "slag"?

Judge for yourself ... 13:23

08:58, Mon 29 Jan
Both are apt tbf.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:23, Mon 29 Jan
Yeah they are clearly chanting slag, totally uncool in this era.
11:39, Mon 29 Jan
Ironic that we have a separate thread running condoning the ‘disgusting behaviour’ of one of our fans for verbally abusing an employee of Leicester City working on a refreshment stall while this thread is about best part of 5,000 doing the same to another employee who happens to be a player or is it ok and ‘anything goes’ during the game? Until people agree that both are embarrassing and unacceptable nothing will change.
11:40, Mon 29 Jan
That Raj chatting to Tom at half time?
11:59, Mon 29 Jan
Southy
That Raj chatting to Tim at half time?

Mate you’ve got amazing eyes to see that. Spotter’s badge.
12:45, Mon 29 Jan
I was happy with any song after hearing kro for the 20th time before half time.