Tony Fantastico
15:02, Mon 29 Jan
They’ve separated Platinum and Gold for this one 😁
15:04, Mon 29 Jan
Mad. No need at all to this time 😁
Tony Fantastico
KES
15:30, Mon 29 Jan
These should be the games where you offer free travel. Night games or Sunday games. Just make it a little easier.
15:33, Mon 29 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Mad. No need at all to this time 😁

It's obvious.
Just as there will be loads more Police on Saturday than are needed.

Make a mistake overcorrect for it.
We could probably get 6-7,000 tickets from Sheffield Wednesday if we could sell all of them.
15:41, Mon 29 Jan
Definitely 4500ish. Agree with the rest though mate
Tony Fantastico
15:49, Mon 29 Jan
Not sure we could get 6/7k

The leppings doesn’t hold that much and after the issues they’ve had with Newcastle I’m sure they reduced what bits are actually open

How many did Cov take for the fa cup, 4?
KES
15:54, Mon 29 Jan
They took about 4.4.5k on the Saturday before also.
15:57, Mon 29 Jan
KES
That’ll be the max then

Can’t see any club getting 6-7k for Hillsborough
15:59, Mon 29 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Not sure we could get 6/7k

The leppings doesn’t hold that much and after the issues they’ve had with Newcastle I’m sure they reduced what bits are actually open

How many did Cov take for the fa cup, 4?

Away fans are normally placed in the upper tier of the West Stand (the Leppings Lane) end of the ground, where up to 3,700 away supporters can be accommodated. If there is a particularly large following (or for an FA Cup Tie) then the corner described above may also be made available, plus the lower tier of the West Stand. This can take the allocation up to 8,000.

That's from the Football Ground Guide. I think that sort of includes the reduced capacity - though the seats are still there. There's 4,700 seats upstairs, plus downstairs plus the corner on the left. 8,000 seats but 1,000 have to be left empty now.
If Sheffiweld Wednesday were willing and we could sell them there's a lot of space for away fans.
The big issue is the stairs and tunnel access are very poor.

we don't often take very many there.
16:01, Mon 29 Jan
Yeah as I said I think after the Newcastle game where there was a bit of a cush, the amount they can let into the stand is vastly reduced
16:02, Mon 29 Jan
Yeah as I said I think after the Newcastle game where there was a bit of a cush, the amount they can let into the stand is vastly reduced

Looking at this article, I don’t think the away ground guide is current
[www.chroniclelive.co.uk]
16:11, Mon 29 Jan
3,700 (2,400 + 1,300) capacity means that about 3,300 of the seats can't be sold.

It is an awful stand in so many ways. I find it difficult to believe they haven't been forced to rebuild it to modern safety standards.
16:16, Mon 29 Jan
Should be knocked down really. It’s bad it’s standing given the events.