16:35, Mon 29 Jan
Remember it? 😁

Hard to believe all that clobber I bought has lasted so long - never went back, still using the old Merkur.

Time for a restock though as down to my last Astra blade - trying some new gear - anyone else? or have you all gone back to those girlie plastic Gillette the best a man can get jobbies? 😀

[www.amazon.co.uk]

[www.amazon.co.uk]

[www.amazon.co.uk]
Up the feckin Blues
Gone back to Gillette Fusion. Tried numerous different blades, cream etc, At least I can shave again without needing a blood transfusion.
17:00, Mon 29 Jan
Not again🫣
17:01, Mon 29 Jan
Peakyblue
Not again🫣

😂 it's been 3 years yer barm pot
Up the feckin Blues
The cat next door
Gone back to Gillette Fusion. Tried numerous different blades, cream etc, At least I can shave again without needing a blood transfusion.

Disappointing. Should have revisited your technique.
Up the feckin Blues
Real men don’t shave.
Beard w*nker. Not you though Mayor, you can be as hairy as you want.
Up the feckin Blues
17:09, Mon 29 Jan
Who says he's a beardie? Have you ever seen a Buddha with even a single bodily hair?

I heard Mrs FB takes great pleasure in plucking out every single hair that forms on his body with tweezers.
17:16, Mon 29 Jan
Down with facial hair. Up the Tom Wagner!
Head hair is ok (imho)
17:18, Mon 29 Jan
Also please think about not being sucked in by the Movember crap. Or any other charity brand shite. Just give what you can without doing a thing. Or don't. Or do. Or whatever. Thank you.
Bought a few hundred blades, a safety razor and soap etc at the time.

Still have many blades remaining and have outlaid around £75.

Other shavers are literally a scam. I have shaved my body(yes there) with it too and have never knicked myself.
Jameron Cerome
Bought a few hundred blades, a safety razor and soap etc at the time.

Still have many blades remaining and have outlaid around £75.

Other shavers are literally a scam. I have shaved my body(yes there) with it too and have never knicked myself.

You are a far braver man than me.
Up the feckin Blues
He’s a fecking lunatic
If you ask him nicely he might let you.
19:14, Mon 29 Jan
Cobain 5-6 day stubble for me.

Wilkinson Sword Profile Excel is the blade.