21:59, Mon 29 Jan
Looking for one please ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:08, Mon 29 Jan
Do you mind if it's in the home end?
22:13, Mon 29 Jan
Brilliant JC ๐Ÿบ
22:14, Mon 29 Jan
As long as I don't have to dress like a paraffin-lamp, have all my teeth out and talk bollocks with a funny accent just to fit in
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
22:19, Mon 29 Jan
The LinkedIn mafia can probably get you one but then you have to play golf every Sunday morning and share stories about the homeless guy you have a tenner to was the interviewer of the job selling Herbalife.

Sorry if thatโ€™s no help
22:29, Mon 29 Jan
TheHeath
The LinkedIn mafia can probably get you one but then you have to play golf every Sunday morning and share stories about the homeless guy you have a tenner to was the interviewer of the job selling Herbalife.

Sorry if thatโ€™s no help

Blimey, sounds like just because you donโ€™t understand how LinkedIn works, has made you very angry. Itโ€™s ok mate, we all make mistakes. Sending you a hug
22:41, Mon 29 Jan
Homeless pics are soooo 2019.

It's all about 5am starts, work trips to Dubai and slagging off out of work folk with Open to work banners on their profiles.
22:48, Mon 29 Jan
Cheers bab
23:02, Mon 29 Jan
I used my knowledge of thermodynamics to provide a caffeinated bevarage to a key stakeholder and enhance performance.

I made my mom a cup of tea
07:12, Tue 30 Jan
I used my knowledge of thermodynamics to provide a caffeinated bevarage to a key stakeholder and enhance performance.

I made my mom a cup of tea

๐Ÿ˜‚
08:43, Tue 30 Jan
Would love 1 spare aswell.
If not, will settle for a kilo of rocking horse shit instead.
08:46, Tue 30 Jan
generalBlue
As long as I don't have to dress like a paraffin-lamp, have all my teeth out and talk bollocks with a funny accent just to fit in

Bit late.
Up the feckin Blues
08:51, Tue 30 Jan
Bluesince62
generalBlue

Bit late.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ....
For you that's funny
09:27, Tue 30 Jan
generalBlue
Looking for one please ?

What, no corporate! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚