06:34, Wed 31 Jan
Hi all,

I’ve tried my best to find the prices for this season but I can’t find them. I’m trying to find the prices for this year in preparation for next season.

Am I right in thinking the club sells a family season ticket in Arthur’s area and it’s for two adults and two kids? I’ve only been able to find a chart where it’s one adult and one child.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I’ll need to convince the Mrs and my two year old that we are going back down full time albeit a season earlier than planned.
07:06, Wed 31 Jan
Price map in this article

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:24, Wed 31 Jan
Thank you for that. I’ve seen this before but I can’t find the info regarding a family ticket and it’s Ts and Cs
08:30, Wed 31 Jan
MacAttack
Thank you for that. I’ve seen this before but I can’t find the info regarding a family ticket and it’s Ts and Cs

I'm not sure that there is a family season ticket as such?

I think that the main criteria for getting Arthurs Area prices is a maximum of 2 Adults per 1 Child.

You could always call the ticket office with your query.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:34, Wed 31 Jan
That's the one. 2 adults and a child. I still can't find the info.

Yep, going to call them at 9am if no luck here. Cheers.
08:48, Wed 31 Jan
MacAttack
That's the one. 2 adults and a child. I still can't find the info.

Yep, going to call them at 9am if no luck here. Cheers.

Ahhh... if thats all you want its here... under Family Zone - scroll down towards bottom.

[www.bcfc.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:53, Wed 31 Jan
Thank you so much! You've made my day, cheers!
09:59, Wed 31 Jan
Hope you get tickets sorted.
It's really good to hear people coming back on board.
The owners deserve our support.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:18, Wed 31 Jan
i’m on board but raising a two year old has been the priority.

Please see the link for our journey:

[www.justgiving.com]

Admittedly my optimism and belief in Blues for the next 2/3 years has brought forward my season ticket plans by a year though and I just miss visiting St.Andrews on a weekly basis, even better that I can take my partner and kid too. It does help having wonderful owners though, gives me extra optimism for sure. I hope others in a similar situation as mine will be returning ASAP and help pump more money into the promotion machine.

Also, called up the ticket office and enquired more about ticket prices/plans for my family and including my elderly father. A woman in the ticket office called Hajirah was incredibly helpful. Feel like the club are just doing so much better than previous years across the board.
17:43, Wed 31 Jan
Remember your story.
Donated. Good on you for running it mate. Superb
Tony Fantastico
18:47, Wed 31 Jan
Donated.

Good luck and congratulations on the amount you’ve raised so far 💙.
19:13, Wed 31 Jan
Thank you so much! You’re a gent!
19:13, Wed 31 Jan
Thank you so much Rab, if I ever see you around the Blues, there’s a pint with your name on it
20:05, Wed 31 Jan
👍
Tony Fantastico
Donated...

..fair play Rab, you've actually donated twice now 👍