10:10, Wed 31 Jan
West Midlands derby live on BluesTV

[www.bcfc.com]
10:25, Wed 31 Jan
Due to EFL regulations, only international Bluenoses are able to watch live video coverage of the fixture by purchasing a pay-per-view pass for £10 here.

This is the first of four fixtures in February where supporters based outside the United Kingdom will be able to watch live video coverage. .

Supporters can watch all four fixtures for £25 by purchasing a monthly live video pass which provides live video coverage for all fixtures, saving £15 compared to singular pay-per-views.

Available fixtures:

West Bromwich Albion - Saturday 3 February, 3pm
Blackburn Rovers - Tuesday 13 February, kick-off 7.45pm
Sunderland - Saturday 17 February, kick-off 3pm
Ipswich Town - Saturday 24 February, 3pm.
10:26, Wed 31 Jan
If Blues Admin read the forum, can you please start calling it the ‘Greater Birmingham Derby’ please.
11:43, Wed 31 Jan
Battle lost but still fighting. 'Bluenoses' 😭 grim.
13:08, Wed 31 Jan
TresorLuntala
If Blues Admin read the forum, can you please start calling it the ‘Greater Birmingham Derby’ please.

Why?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
13:12, Wed 31 Jan

It annoys the feck out of me
15:53, Wed 31 Jan
Rags

Me too. It bothers me that we get called bluenoses generally, it bothers me even more if blues fans refer to themselves as a bluenose.
15:58, Wed 31 Jan
Rags

Me too. It bothers me that we get called bluenoses generally, it bothers me even more if blues fans refer to themselves as a bluenose.

Completely correct ...

We are "Blues fans" or "Blues fan" when we describe ourselves ... for me, if fans of other clubs want to use the term "Bluenose/s" then fair enough, but it should never be uttered by a Blues fan.

While we're at it .. we don't support "The Blues" ... that's Chelsea ... we support "Blues"

If you describe yourself "going to the Blues" then that's about acceptable although "going to Blues" is better, and "going to watch Blues" is best ..... .... "going to see The Blues" is completely wrong
16:12, Wed 31 Jan
Rags
Rags

Completely correct ...

We are "Blues fans" or "Blues fan" when we describe ourselves ... for me, if fans of other clubs want to use the term "Bluenose/s" then fair enough, but it should never be uttered by a Blues fan.

While we're at it .. we don't support "The Blues" ... that's Chelsea ... we support "Blues"

If you describe yourself "going to the Blues" then that's about acceptable although "going to Blues" is better, and "going to watch Blues" is best ..... .... "going to see The Blues" is completely wrong

Blimey.

I can't say it's ever bothered me in the slightest.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:14, Wed 31 Jan

Blimey.

As you know Euan .. i'm constantly amazed by the things that do and don't bother you, and what you do and don't enjoy.
17:28, Wed 31 Jan
B_C_F_C
TresorLuntala

Why?

It’ll annoy the Yammers, and it isn’t incorrect.
18:01, Wed 31 Jan
TresorLuntala
B_C_F_C
TresorLuntala

Why?

It’ll annoy the Yammers, and it isn’t incorrect.
It won’t. I’m a yammer but more Brummie than most Brummies.
Work that out
Tony Fantastico
18:04, Wed 31 Jan
IanT
Rags
Rags

Completely correct ...

Blimey.

He’s right. I’m Blues. Not a bluenose. I’m just Blues.
Who do you support?- Blues.
You a Bluenose?- no Blues.
You Albion or a bluenose?- Blues
Why do you support Blues coming from Cradley Heath/Blackheath?- Dad was Blues
Tony Fantastico
18:04, Wed 31 Jan
Also slightly eccentric, provocative, and living second life. So yammer, schmammer. Try harder.
18:05, Wed 31 Jan
How very dare you
Tony Fantastico