11:55, Wed 31 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Tony Mowbray on Cody Drameh

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
12:02, Wed 31 Jan
Striker 😳
12:17, Wed 31 Jan
Right sided CB in a back three.

If this would allow Bielik to take up the Stones role of a Libero then this will work.

Seems likely we'll sign him on a free too. Quality
12:37, Wed 31 Jan
👍
Tony Fantastico
12:37, Wed 31 Jan
MacAttack
Right sided CB in a back three.

If this would allow Bielik to take up the Stones role of a Libero then this will work.

Seems likely we'll sign him on a free too. Quality

I can't see us going for a back 3 - Mowbray seems to like wingers and has just been talking about Miyoshi playing right wing going forwards.
12:43, Wed 31 Jan
He is such a very good young player whose versatility is really impressive, to cover three positions at such a high level, we really should be all over him permanently.
One of the best young players I’ve seen in a blues shirt in a long time and he’s got years ahead of him to get even better.
Sign him up Craig!
12:49, Wed 31 Jan
If you look at the types of player Mowbray used as centre-backs at Sunderland, you can see how Drameh would fit in - and Bielik too for that matter. If we could clone Buchanan, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the left of it either. He's very keen to use people who can play football in these roles, and Drameh has the speed and defensive nous too.
12:50, Wed 31 Jan
343 could be where he ultimately sees us - or at least would like to have the flexibility to play like that?
That website is so crap, I can’t even read it without the ads crashing the page.
13:08, Wed 31 Jan
How would we sign him on a free? There would be compo if we sign him after his contract expires. Cant read the article mind.
13:12, Wed 31 Jan
Mozball
That website is so crap, I can’t even read it without the ads crashing the page.

Reader mode on safari is the only way I can
13:23, Wed 31 Jan
Chris
343 could be where he ultimately sees us - or at least would like to have the flexibility to play like that?
Exactly. Laird is made for the wingback role as well. And if you get a squad capable of playing football and having a bit of pace it’s a nice option and as you say Bielik and Buchanan are already CB options now
Tony Fantastico
13:34, Wed 31 Jan

"Libero"
😂 Love it!
13:42, Wed 31 Jan
El Mayor
Mozball

Reader mode on safari is the only way I can

Yeah that helps tbf but I mainly use chrome so bit of a pain to move across. It’s a shame because the actual reporting is mostly very good.
14:16, Wed 31 Jan
Wow. The page really is very busy and cluttered on the Mail website with Chrome. I usually read their articles on Opera with reader mode, but you can add an Extension in Chrome , called Reader View, and this easily lets you strip the page down to the article text.