21:22, Wed 31 Jan
Blues trying to sign a keeper apparently.

[x.com]

“🧤🔵 Birmingham trying to sign a goalkeeper before deadline. Could be short or longer-term option.
Both Ruddy and Etheridge out of contract in the summer”

Per Tom Collomosse DailyMail.
21:23, Wed 31 Jan
After the Tickle lad from Wigan aren’t we?
21:35, Wed 31 Jan
TaylorJay84

[x.com]

“🧤🔵 Birmingham trying to sign a goalkeeper before deadline. Could be short or longer-term option.

Short term seems odd, unless one of the current ones is off now.
I would be happy to see us get a decent, young keeper in now though and give him time to settle in with Ruddy still around.
21:37, Wed 31 Jan
Snoop
TaylorJay84

[x.com]

I would be happy to see us get a decent, young keeper in now though and give him time to settle in with Ruddy still around.

Did wonder if it was Tickle on a permanent, would we then loan him back for the rest of the season until Ruddy and Etheridge are gone.
He would be the young future #1.
As you say don’t see the point in a loan unless one of them is off.
21:40, Wed 31 Jan
TaylorJay84

[x.com]

You reckon if we're getting an GK, that means either Etheridge (most likely) or Ruddy is heading out?
21:44, Wed 31 Jan
Etheridge probably
21:44, Wed 31 Jan
bluenosezulu
TaylorJay84

[x.com]

You reckon if we're getting an GK, that means either Etheridge (most likely) or Ruddy is heading out?

Not a clue mate tbh.
You would assume one is off if it’s a short term incoming, but not sure why we don’t just see out the season with what we got in that case.
Hopefully it’s this young Wigan lad on a permanent, would tick(le) a big need off the summer list!
21:45, Wed 31 Jan
Snoop
TaylorJay84

[x.com]

Did wonder if it was Tickle on a permanent, would we then loan him back for the rest of the season until Ruddy and Etheridge are gone.

or we could sign Tickle and loan them Etheridge or Ruddy for the rest of the season
22:18, Wed 31 Jan
TaylorJay84
Snoop
TaylorJay84

[x.com]

Tickle on loan with an obligation in the summer with Etheridge going the other way until the end of the season would be the ideal situation. Obviously with us paying 90% of Etheridge's wages.
22:19, Wed 31 Jan
How many loans do we have? Is it 5? We can't fit any others in the match day squad.
22:23, Wed 31 Jan
Roman
How many loans do we have? Is it 5? We can't fit any others in the match day squad.

We can just not pick Burke, problem solved.
22:39, Wed 31 Jan
Wartched Sheff wed v Watford tonight. Both keepers pulled of some great saves and played a high line. We definitely need to upgrade.

If I had the wings of a sparrow
22:40, Wed 31 Jan
Two people unconnected to each other have told me we have an interest in Finnish keeper Sinisalo, who is on loan at Exeter from Villa. It sounds a bizarre thing for either to make up.
I have absolutely no idea myself.
22:43, Wed 31 Jan
Snoop
Roman

We can just not pick Burke, problem solved.

And Aiwu.
22:46, Wed 31 Jan
Redditch Blue
Two people unconnected to each other have told me we have an interest in Finnish keeper Sinisalo, who is on loan at Exeter from Villa. It sounds a bizarre thing for either to make up.
I have absolutely no idea myself.

Villa have just bought a new Aussie keeper so maybe