09:44, Thu 1 Feb
I get the equivalent of a piss shiver when I think about the sh*tweasels across the way contributing to our coffers every time they look at our social media.
09:57, Thu 1 Feb
I'm not brilliant on all this social media stuff, I manager Facebook and that's a struggle, but does this "hits deal" include all the forums too? Or just Birmingham City FC official social media?

I'm still not 100% on how it works. Doh!
09:59, Thu 1 Feb
I'm not brilliant on all this social media stuff, I manager Facebook and that's a struggle, but does this "hits deal" include all the forums too? Or just Birmingham City FC official social media?

It's any like/retweet/mention on any Blues official social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok etc).

Even simply clicking on it counts. You don't have to do anything for it to count as an 'impression'.

That being said scrolling past a Blues post without clicking on it will not count.
10:01, Thu 1 Feb
BlueStorm

Just the official social media.

I think we were always on target to smash what was needed.

To max out £3m we need 600M verified impressions. The word I had was that Blues were at something like 30Bn this season already…
10:02, Thu 1 Feb
Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense.
10:03, Thu 1 Feb
Bigger than The Beatles!