10:04, Thu 1 Feb
Nixon on Twitter saying Atalanta back in for him. Don’t shoot the messenger
10:06, Thu 1 Feb
Need to come in then with a sensible offer then in the £10 mill region. We're under no pressure to sell
10:07, Thu 1 Feb
few will be in for him late today, sniffing around

we dont need to sell and would rather not but if the price is right....
10:09, Thu 1 Feb
Unless we use a chunk of the cash this window, preferably on a smoking hot centre forward, keep him until the summer.
10:10, Thu 1 Feb
Wharton's deal is worth over £20m - he's looked better than JJ in the Championship but JJ has shown he can do it at international level for Wales, so something approaching with a loan back that looks a fair deal, particularly this late on when we don't need to sell.
10:13, Thu 1 Feb
If somebody comes in with £10m up front he'll be off.
10:14, Thu 1 Feb
Tarquin
Unless we use a chunk of the cash this window, preferably on a smoking hot centre forward, keep him until the summer.

Who do you have in mind?
10:16, Thu 1 Feb
Especially if the kid wants to go.
10:25, Thu 1 Feb
Don't really see the point in a deal that we have him back on loan for a season. We don't benefit from that really.
10:45, Thu 1 Feb
albi
Tarquin

Who do you have in mind?

Unlike the club, I'm not armed with a scouting network, data analysts and hundreds of agents touting their clients so off the top of my head not sure.
10:47, Thu 1 Feb
albi
Tarquin

Who do you have in mind?

Wazza?
10:48, Thu 1 Feb
We have Pritchard who will start so that is one less midfield spot. I suspect James will be integral as well but there is a possibility that Pritchard & Dozzell coming in could limit his game time and then we may be in a worse bargaining position.

I know it is unpopular but if we can get a good price on the back of the January deadline desperation today I would bank the money and use it wisely in the summer. James being here is not going to effect us massively either way in terms of the relegation battle.
10:53, Thu 1 Feb
Understand that but it's not just about JJ's perceived or actual value now.
For me it's the huge potential he has.
He's improved and matured at a very impressive rate over the past 12 months and you can sense that
there's so much more to come.
I'd be gutted if he moves on even at 10 mill or more.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:54, Thu 1 Feb
James being here is not going to effect us massively either way in terms of the relegation battle

You say that, but he has scored quite a few goals, in a squad currently lacking mobile goalscoring strikers
10:56, Thu 1 Feb
Wouldn’t sell him till the summer tbh, not sure we will get anywhere near what we could at that time for him after the second half of the season and playing for wales, more clubs likely to be in the mix for him too.
Just think accepting £10mil now is a low ball offer unless he’s kicking up a stink behind the scenes and from all accounts he isn’t.