12:18, Thu 1 Feb
Following a thread earlier about buying tickets(Rags I think), decided to register for the Client Reference Number as you need this to buy the match tickets. Registered no problem, can't see the reference number. Is this generated when you actually buy the tickets? And yes, I'm one of the long lost fans who has not been for a couple of years, but getting swept along with all the positivity surrounding the club, at last.
12:26, Thu 1 Feb
Did you do this online?

If so if you go to your profile page once logged in it should be in the very top right hand corner next to your name
12:28, Thu 1 Feb
Good to hear mate.
Hope you enjoy the ride.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:32, Thu 1 Feb
Yeah, online. Checked profile, nothing I can see atm, I'll check again later. Cheers for the reply.
12:34, Thu 1 Feb
Thanks, it feels good to be looking forward to the future with the Blues.
12:45, Thu 1 Feb
Call the ticket office if not. Might be a delay in generating due to new profile
13:40, Thu 1 Feb
If you log in and go to buy tickets, it should let you. When you have tickets in your basket you can then assign them to your reference number. You don't have to purchase them until the next stage if you only want to know your ref.
13:54, Thu 1 Feb
Thanks again for the help, I'll post again when it's sorted so more of us (hopefully) who haven't been for a while can get on board and show Tom rather than tell him.
15:01, Thu 1 Feb
Kendall was Mint
Thanks again for the help, I'll post again when it's sorted so more of us (hopefully) who haven't been for a while can get on board and show Tom rather than tell him.

You may have done all this ... but worth a try again.

bcfc.com

Buy Tickets option from menu

Press profile button... (the head at top).

Should ask you to log in... e mail + password you registered with.

Then press profile button again.

It should say "Hello xxxxx" - followed by your client ref number.

You definitely have to be logged in with e mail and password for it to show.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.