20:15, Thu 1 Feb
Perfect, I’m in Allesley Park so be looking to get you involved if you want to be.

Likewise to what Robert said earlier I’ve nominated a location (The Hearsall Inn) as the meet point but will change if we’re all mostly based West Cov way.

The club should be putting more detail out soon on the OSCs.

Also… off to Meriden Spice after going the Baggies game Saturday. Any good?
21:16, Thu 1 Feb
I’m sure I can talk to a few fellows CV blues and get them to part with the £10 to join up.
We all have season tickets and the younger ones go away most weeks.
My away trips have faltered over the years after following the Blues home and in the late 80 and most of the 90s.

I’ll speak to my lot but this weekend is to quick to sort anything out.

Great choice of curry house and enjoy the game.

The queens head is a old fashioned pub…
21:29, Thu 1 Feb
I’m glad to hear the Meriden Spice is a good choice, chose it after being recommended but I’m off the booze until my birthday in a few weeks!

Nothing to turn around this weekend mate, won’t get going for another month yet so don’t stress. Blues are going to communicate out in a week or so the process.

But good to hear there’s like minded people local. I’m also a season ticket holder and am in the gold cat for away games so do the majority of them.

Think that’s the idea though to connect people outside of Birmingham, maybe travel etc but I’ll share more once they say. There’s some interesting points like tickets available to each OSC for aways (other than the limited games like WBA)
21:46, Thu 1 Feb
I’m 100% sure you will enjoy your curry and the pub.

Looking forward to more information and seeing our numbers/BCFC grow…
I'm in tamworth, count me in.
11:21, Fri 2 Feb
That's where I was born! Deer Park Estate.
22:03, Fri 2 Feb
Dugarry21
Was this in response to the OSC email yesterday?

If so - I'm trying to do the same for Coventry Blues Supporters Club

I'd be interested in a Coventry Group. Couldn't not be.