16:40, Thu 1 Feb
Quote Mowbray

To bring players in I think we need to have an outgoing or two. Even though we are encouraging some outgoings, it doesn’t look like they’re going to happen.
You can’t force people out of a football club. In my mind these are professional footballers doing their job. You can potentially try to coax them into taking a move that might give them an extra year or two on their contract. But if they don’t want to go, and they don’t see that as an option for them, then you can’t force them out
16:44, Thu 1 Feb
As is their right tbf.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:45, Thu 1 Feb
Pirate Blue
Quote Mowbray

To bring players in I think we need to have an outgoing or two. Even though we are encouraging some outgoings, it doesn’t look like they’re going to happen.
You can’t force people out of a football club. In my mind these are professional footballers doing their job. You can potentially try to coax them into taking a move that might give them an extra year or two on their contract. But if they don’t want to go, and they don’t see that as an option for them, then you can’t force them out

The exclamation marks suggest you’re surprised by this?
16:45, Thu 1 Feb
yea, nothing contraversial there
16:50, Thu 1 Feb
Pirate Blue
Quote Mowbray

If you were in a job where your fixed contract was ending in six months time, would you leave to a new job, in a new area, on less than half the pay for a couple of years longer?
Gazball?
16:50, Thu 1 Feb
Nothing we don't already know.
16:53, Thu 1 Feb
A contract is a contract.

It should be honoured unless agreed by both parties.
The cold never bothered me anyway
16:58, Thu 1 Feb
Not long now until the summer thankfully
16:59, Thu 1 Feb
Pirate Blue
Quote Mowbray

This is new news?
17:09, Thu 1 Feb
Can’t have it both ways. We moan when players force a move

“He’s got a contract he should honour it”
17:21, Thu 1 Feb
Hopefully one of these is JJ. I’d like him to stay
It's February the contracts expire in June so TM and CG can plot the summer revolution, get the signings done early for a full preseason starting the third of July.