Miguelagenn
Not sure what you're seeing there.

Yea feels a bit of a stretch

Apparently reported to La Liga...

[metro.co.uk]

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:48, Fri 2 Feb
I think someone asked Jude what his favourite pets were, he clearly says ‘rabbits’.
08:57, Fri 2 Feb
IDK the context, but he said therapist.
09:45, Fri 2 Feb
Clapton
I’m dreading that day as I’m unsure how’s he’s going to handle it.

With style and grace, he will know at some point the press will get something on him, no matter how small. I imagine he already has PR professionals working with him.
09:50, Fri 2 Feb
TresorLuntala
Clapton
I’m dreading that day as I’m unsure how’s he’s going to handle it.

With style and grace, he will know at some point the press will get something on him, no matter how small. I imagine he already has PR professionals working with him.

tbf Bild tried last year, as some of his dortmund teammates were a bit salty about his success, didnt get very far
02:32, Sat 3 Feb
[www.bbc.com]

Talking of getting in trouble..

Not sure how this will stick in all honesty
02:52, Sat 3 Feb
Obviously it's great that he has high morals but he does need to be careful with this kind of thing. At the end of the day Greenwood wasn't charged, we all know that's bullshit but it's not Jude's fight in terms of it effecting him getting bans etc.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:30, Sat 3 Feb
While we all ride our favourite moralistic high horse, as odious a character as he seems to be, what proof or charges were brought. Our Jude should stick to what he’s good at and leave the posturing in the changing room.
10:53, Sat 3 Feb
Wyndcliff
While we all ride our favourite moralistic high horse, as odious a character as he seems to be, what proof or charges were brought. Our Jude should stick to what he’s good at and leave the posturing in the changing room.

Did you hear the recording?