17:46, Fri 2 Feb
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:46, Fri 2 Feb
Of course 😂
17:47, Fri 2 Feb
Not surprised. It's all a bit boring now, it was never going to happen.
17:48, Fri 2 Feb
Was he half cut?
18:56, Fri 2 Feb
Fury is done isnt he?
19:00, Fri 2 Feb
NouCamp
Fury is done isnt he?

Oh yes.
He can never recover from the Francis Ngannou fight.

I think the blatant fixing of the scorecard only caused further damage to his career.
19:31, Fri 2 Feb
Fury outlanded Ngannou in 6 of the 10 rounds and Ngannou got a knockdown
95-94 decision to Fury was the correct result.

Gutted about this being postponed but in happens in boxing. People get bad cuts in sparring, David Haye when he was training for the Fury fight (that never happened). Tomorrow nights Sky card was postponed in October.
19:34, Fri 2 Feb
NeilM
Was he half cut?
No he was fat
Tony Fantastico
19:40, Fri 2 Feb
The heavyweight boxing is a farce these days none of the top lot want to ge5 in the ring against each other bring back the 70/80s when boxing was good
I like Fury but I’m certainly no apologist for him and some of his nonsense. However, in his defence, it looks like an upward elbow to me that done the damage. The cut is horrendous, cop one of them on the eyelid and it’ll do real damage.

Tricky now though, he’ll be out healing for a while, then he’ll need another camp. If is as being talked about Usyk has an albeit tough keep busy fight with Hrgovic, and considering the religious obligations observed in Saudi at certain times of the year, it’ll be a logistical problem now to get it on anytime soon.
21:08, Fri 2 Feb
The 70s when Ali was beating Richard Dunn and Jean Coopman.

Or the 80s when the WBA heavyweight title was passed around between whoever had done the least devils dandruff until Tyson came along.

Both those decades had no Eastern Bloc fighters.
21:11, Fri 2 Feb
In a weird twist of fate it was a Croatian, Agron Smaciki that caused the cut in sparring like a young Hrgovic did to David Haye.

I think the fight will happen but a realistic timeline now is at sone point in the summer
21:28, Fri 2 Feb
Fury absolutely didn’t win the Ngannou fight.

Ngannou won that fight and Fury being saved by a fixed scorecard has done more damage to his reputation than just losing the fight would have
21:36, Fri 2 Feb
In your opinion. Fury won the fight, the judges who know more about boxing than you do thought so and the round by round stats said he did. That’s enough facts for me.

Fury should have lost the first fight with John McDermott but that’s another story. Fury should have won the first Wilder fight but again, that’s another story.
Vincent Blackshadow
I like Fury but I’m certainly no apologist for him and some of his nonsense. However, in his defence, it looks like an upward elbow to me that done the damage. The cut is horrendous, cop one of them on the eyelid and it’ll do real damage.
I agree looks a nasty cut, I’m annoyed the fights postponed though