17:50, Fri 2 Feb
Looking to set up an Official Supporters Club in Tewkesbury if anyone’s interested in joining.

I moved down to Gloucestershire around 6 years ago. Rugby is popular around here and most of the football fans are neutral so it would be good to link up with likeminded Blues fans.

If you’re local to Gloucestershire/Worcestershire, would be great to hear from you!

KRO
17:56, Fri 2 Feb
God this forum is getting dull.

Endless Leicester threads now endless supporters club threads.
18:50, Fri 2 Feb
If you think Rugby is popular in Tewkesbury then come a few miles south to Gloucester. Kingsholm is only just over a mile away from my gaff and its easy to spot when they are at home as loads and loads of people appear from nowhere wearing cherry & white.

Also the chippy near me is absolutely rammed after home games so I have to time my visit to miss the egg chasers.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Bob
19:29, Fri 2 Feb
TrickyBlue

Why so hostile?

He’s a bloke on a football forum, looking to talk football and meet other Blues fans.

Don’t see your problem.
20:16, Fri 2 Feb
You know what to do then chief
21:29, Fri 2 Feb
TrickyBlue

I think the supporters clubs are great, especially when you live so far out. It’s only being sociable, and one of the things that a football forum is brilliant at, bringing people together.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield