14:16, Mon 5 Feb
£35 - 37, restricted view. What's that about ?

You probably won’t know this as you don’t see them on tv but the main stand roof has some pillars holding it up. The seats behind them don’t have a full view of the pitch for the whole of the game so they are determined as restricted view.

Some people don’t like that so buy a ticket elsewhere in the ground.
14:20, Mon 5 Feb
Tilton block 1 in the first 10 or so seats is also obscured by the Main Stand.
Tony Fantastico
14:31, Mon 5 Feb
Oi. Yout talking about me.
Rg
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
Still all grey, you reckon it's sold out already? Block 38 (the lowest on the left of the Kop) is still completely grey which is concerning if it hasn't been opened.

The most worrying one of all in the map is TL2, about 90/80% hasn't been sold. All of the lower Tilton is worrying still available to be honest.
Kop Lower 38/36/34 haven’t been opened yet so they are empty.

The Tilton will sell but like you say Block 2 has barely sold any yet.
Madeira Blue
Charcy
Oh Franky Franky
Can’t see it happening tbh.

What else can they do to get people to go?

Here’s what I can do.

I will take up the offer of discounted tickets (1 adult, 1 child) for the Sunderland game and donate them for free to someone who can’t afford to go, or is a regular non attender. I will also obtain the 4 tickets (in unspecified age category) that I won in a charity auction and donate them for free to a party of 4 who can’t afford to go, or are regular non attenders (any game).

Anyone who is interested or knows who might be can PM me. I’ll give it until 6pm on Tuesday and then I will draw any interest from ‘the hat’.

I hope the experience of being amongst it will be good enough for them to want to do it again.

💙💙💙💙💙

That's great Charcy. Well done.

Yeah, that's a great gesture Charcy - nice one.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62
Madeira Blue
Charcy
Oh Franky Franky

Here’s what I can do.

I will take up the offer of discounted tickets (1 adult, 1 child) for the Sunderland game and donate them for free to someone who can’t afford to go, or is a regular non attender. I will also obtain the 4 tickets (in unspecified age category) that I won in a charity auction and donate them for free to a party of 4 who can’t afford to go, or are regular non attenders (any game).

Anyone who is interested or knows who might be can PM me. I’ll give it until 6pm on Tuesday and then I will draw any interest from ‘the hat’.

I hope the experience of being amongst it will be good enough for them to want to do it again.

💙💙💙💙💙

It’s Madeira Blue you barmpot
Tony Fantastico
15:11, Mon 5 Feb
Agramont
I cannot afford the time or money to go to away games and may struggle to get tickets due to not attending an away game for 5 years. However, I would pay for a stream but on Saturday I would have to be overseas to get a paid stream. I am sure a model that somehow allowed streams to away games wouldn’t affect the attendance, it would generate more revenue and more regular contact with the club. I think we are going a month without a home game?

That would need a change in government legislation.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
15:19, Mon 5 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluesince62
Madeira Blue
Charcy
Oh Franky Franky

Here’s what I can do.

💙💙💙💙💙

It’s Madeira Blue you barmpot

It's not it's Franky you barmpot.
15:19, Mon 5 Feb
Oh yeah 😂
I got mixed up as you corrected Madeira Blue yesterday. I’ve got a cold. I don’t like colds
Tony Fantastico
Have I missed something here? The match is still 12 days away and the gate whilst not a sell out already looks healthy considering our league position. If significantly more seats aren’t sold over the course of the next week or so then maybe it will be time to be concerned. Lots of supporters will have to weigh up if they can afford it too and won’t commit this far out.
Charcy said it was Franky! (I think) whoever it was - bloody well done 😁
Up the feckin Blues
😁 👍
Tony Fantastico
15:30, Mon 5 Feb
Lichfield Blues
Have I missed something here? The match is still 12 days away and the gate whilst not a sell out already looks healthy considering our league position. If significantly more seats aren’t sold over the course of the next week or so then maybe it will be time to be concerned. Lots of supporters will have to weigh up if they can afford it too and won’t commit this far out.

One more factor, I reckon your average fair weather fan is 35 plus, can't imagine we have many who started going in the last ten years as an odd game kind of fan.

Based on this and what being a fairweather fan is I don't think safe standing will necessarily appeal at all.

If season ticket holders don't move next year. 'i just want to be able to stand with my mates, but we are all over the stand now', whilst there are groups of seats together then I think we can write safe standing off as a disaster and that excuse when it's not put in at the new ground.
15:32, Mon 5 Feb
Healthy in a sense, whole areas will be blocked out for the club and charity tickets, no?