Bus w@nkers
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
KES
11:28, Fri 9 Feb
KES
If we get a result tonight a fair few more should go over the weekend.

Will be interesting if they open up KL 38 and open up the rest of Block 5 in the Lower Railway.
KES
14:19, Fri 9 Feb
KES
Blues half of Block 5 in the Railway End now open.
14:36, Fri 9 Feb
KES
I get why they do it to save money on staffing etc but the block by block opening is a bit annoying. I could have got tickets with a better view if I had waited until closer to the game which seems a bit nonsensical to me.
KES
14:41, Fri 9 Feb
I was actually thinking that. People have probably panicked, bought early with the limited availability online thinking we've sold more than we have and have had to buy a ticket in a place they normally wouldnt have gone in. If the club wanted a sell out, open up all of the areas they possibly can from the start then close off the areas they have given out for offers/schools etc. It's odd they've done it the other way round.
14:56, Fri 9 Feb
Ring them up and they’ll change them, I did for the Boxing Day game
21:36, Fri 9 Feb
KES
KES
If we get a result tonight a fair few more should go over the weekend

Do we do refunds lol
21:50, Fri 9 Feb
NouCamp
KES
If we get a result tonight a fair few more should go over the weekend

Do we do refunds lol

I’m dreading it after we get nothing from Blackburn
22:00, Fri 9 Feb
Anyone want my ticket?
13:15, Sat 10 Feb
KES
Anyway, back to where we were at 6pm last night - Have we sold Sunderland out yet???
the king loves me
14:53, Mon 12 Feb
Casper
Anyway, back to where we were at 6pm last night - Have we sold Sunderland out yet???

Approximately 1138 tickets remanding, half of GM5 is now open.

[twitter.com]

Linked Image

it could be also as low as 138 if blues haven't activate the 1,000 free tickets for children’s charities and schools yet.
15:21, Mon 12 Feb
bluenosezulu
Casper

[twitter.com]

Linked Image

it could be also as low as 138 if blues haven't activate the 1,000 free tickets for children’s charities and schools yet.

You’re assuming the charities and schools want them. 🤣
15:28, Mon 12 Feb
Mozball
bluenosezulu
Casper

[twitter.com]

Linked Image

You’re assuming the charities and schools want them. 🤣

fair point 😂
15:39, Mon 12 Feb
Who the eff has spent the time counting them?
This whole episode has made me cringe uncontrollably.

The desperation to sell out one bloody game when our nearby rivals are selling the same amount most weeks.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.