mad
07:59, Wed 14 Feb
Very true. I almost, almost opted to stay in the Old mo.

One good thing about these modest crowds is it ought to check any price increases that were being lined up for next season

Hopefully more bundles without undermining the value of ST's

The number of midweek games these days is ridiculous compared to 25/30 years ago and Blues core fanbase perhaps isn't as localised as it once was.
09:18, Wed 14 Feb
mad
Did they open up block 38 for this?

Hasn't been open and used for years iirc
KES
09:19, Wed 14 Feb
They haven’t yet

Few seats left now.
09:57, Wed 14 Feb
KES
I didn't go last night (blues TV)
as I had a prostate procedure yesterday. I'm going Saturday and buying a mate Man u fan a ticket.
Up the fecking blues
Kro
I didn't go last night but gave our season tickets to someone i know can't afford to go normally and he was able to take his daughter too - every little bit to hook them young.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:59, Wed 14 Feb
I went but was quite tempted not too, worth it to hear the cheer when the goal went in and the subsequent KRO.

I made a point in the recent season ticket holder survey, that if season ticket holders could swap a particular match for blues TV, the club could then sell the seat for something like £12.50. It would encourage more season ticket purchases, it would offer a cheap seat for someone who perhaps couldn't afford full price and overall the club would be better off.
11:01, Wed 14 Feb
All the best mate get well soon.
11:24, Wed 14 Feb
That’s a great idea, my West Ham mate told me they can sell a game back to the club but they sell it on for full match day price - selling at the season ticket value would be a nice touch
KES
11:34, Wed 14 Feb
KES
By end of play today it will be just single seat availability.

Yet they haven't opened Kop Block 38.
11:35, Wed 14 Feb
Curiosity got the better of me to look and there are hardly any left. Will they open block 38 and the GMU?
11:48, Wed 14 Feb
Block 38 maybe, GMU no chance. We'll never see people up there again IMO.
12:04, Wed 14 Feb
Go on.. why?

I have heard there are big plans to renovate up there
12:07, Wed 14 Feb
If the lifts are condemned, would it be cost effective to sort them?

Id imagine that would be a factor

But like you, I think they’ll do something with it. Maybe even another corporate area
12:10, Wed 14 Feb
My Blue Heaven
If the lifts are condemned, would it be cost effective to sort them?

Id imagine that would be a factor

But like you, I think they’ll do something with it. Maybe even another corporate area

too many variables i reckon

if we went up soon and started selling more then i guess it would be

but if long term we are moving maybe not
12:31, Wed 14 Feb
update on the tickets: 322 tickets left.

Group seating can be found in
TL2/ TL4
GML5/ GML6
MSU1

I think he'll do another update around 5PM

[twitter.com]

Linked Image