12:39, Wed 14 Feb
This is our "sliding doors" moment.

A near capacity crowd
Off the back of a decent midweek win
Against Tony's old team
With Jobe Bellingham against us

Win this and we go on a brilliant run and we get the momentum going and crowds returning that knighthead want to see, we finish the season on a high, spend tens of millions in the close season and romp the league next year in front of sell out crowds each week👍

or......

we f**k it up and start all over again next week 😂
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:00, Wed 14 Feb
Where has the lifts being condemned come from? And if they are, how do they get the catering to the boxes?
13:10, Wed 14 Feb
I’m not sure tbf. But I’m sure that’s what I’ve seen mentioned?

I don’t know if there is a separate access or lift for the box area
13:17, Wed 14 Feb
I didn't go last night but gave our season tickets to someone i know can't afford to go normally and he was able to take his daughter too - every little bit to hook them young.

🚩
13:29, Wed 14 Feb
A_n_E
This is our "sliding doors" moment.

A near capacity crowd
Off the back of a decent midweek win
Against Tony's old team
With Jobe Bellingham against us

Win this and we go on a brilliant run and we get the momentum going and crowds returning that knighthead want to see, we finish the season on a high, spend tens of millions in the close season and romp the league next year in front of sell out crowds each week👍

or......

we f**k it up and start all over again next week 😂

In front of Jude Bellingham too

He is at the start of a 3 week injury lay off.
13:42, Wed 14 Feb
Ticket update: 290 tickets now reminding

[x.com]
14:07, Wed 14 Feb
mad
mad
Very true. I almost, almost opted to stay in the Old mo.

One good thing about these modest crowds is it ought to check any price increases that were being lined up for next season

Hopefully more bundles without undermining the value of ST's

The number of midweek games these days is ridiculous compared to 25/30 years ago and Blues core fanbase perhaps isn't as localised as it once was.

The number can't be that different if comparing to 24 team leagues, if you treat the Friday nights as the weekend fixtures that they are.

You have international weekends but the season starts a bit earlier. Think you are remembering things wrong unless someone has taken a month out of the calendar.

You had twice as many guaranteed cup games back then too.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:09, Wed 14 Feb
mad
mad

One good thing about these modest crowds is it ought to check any price increases that were being lined up for next season

The number of midweek games these days is ridiculous compared to 25/30 years ago and Blues core fanbase perhaps isn't as localised as it once was.
Welcome back. I knew a ticket sales thread would bring you back
Tony Fantastico
Dan
14:24, Wed 14 Feb
Charcy
mad

The number can't be that different if comparing to 24 team leagues, if you treat the Friday nights as the weekend fixtures that they are.

You have international weekends but the season starts a bit earlier. Think you are remembering things wrong unless someone has taken a month out of the calendar.

You had twice as many guaranteed cup games back then too.

In 1992/93 we had 17 midweek games (league and cup)
15:02, Wed 14 Feb
Dan
interesting
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:36, Wed 14 Feb
bluenosezulu
Ticket update: 290 tickets now reminding

[x.com]

Its now 240 tickets

[x.com]
16:42, Wed 14 Feb
191 tickets left from what's on sale.

No idea if block 38 is going to open or maybe that's where we've given away the free children's tickets??
16:46, Wed 14 Feb
Next to 2,000 Sunderland fans all looking for pots to piss in? I would hope not.
...they're not going to shove a load of kids right next to the away fans 😤