10:32, Thu 15 Feb
B_C_F_C
KingCostly
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

Do we think block 38 and the GMU are sold then or are people just speculating??

It's been confirmed on Twitter that GMU have been given away to the Academy and local schools.

There's no way they would have put them on sale seeing as they kicked all the season ticket holders out and said it would be definitely closed for the remainder of the season...

Looks like 34 left in total.

7 in the GML and 27 in the Main Stand Upper/Arthur's Area.

Singles in Arthurs area?... How can you sell those when it's tied to bringing at least 1 child?

No idea.
I have the same problem when the Mrs wants to come to a game with us, me and the 2 kids have season tickets in arthurs area, so end up having to buy an adults and kids ticket (kids ticket goes to waste).
10:35, Thu 15 Feb
Le Mod
KingCostly
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

It's been confirmed on Twitter that GMU have been given away to the Academy and local schools.

Do we know for sure this is actually true? Seen nothing official, I find it hard to believe tbh given it was apparently out of action due to the lifts and turnstiles not working properly

Panjabi Blues said it on Twitter. The chap is one of the two running the new Supports Club so doubt he would post something like that unless he had been told by a club official.
11:22, Thu 15 Feb
Tar, must be something in it then
Happy Clapper
11:47, Thu 15 Feb
Sunik
And will soon be able to fit into the first wave of athlete fit shirts that go on sale.

I see no downside to this. Will drop Cooke an email.

It's 'Cook'

No e in Cook, but 2 x r's in Garry.
the king loves me
11:50, Thu 15 Feb
Casper
Sunik
And will soon be able to fit into the first wave of athlete fit shirts that go on sale.

I see no downside to this. Will drop Cooke an email.

It's 'Cook'

No e in Cook, but 2 x r's in Garry.

🤦‍♂️

He knows...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
11:56, Thu 15 Feb
TresorLuntala
Why not put all tickets on sale at once? We are a strange club.
Doubt it’s the TO Manager you can blame
Tony Fantastico
11:59, Thu 15 Feb
I think they might be ones returned from the free schools ones dished out
Happy Clapper
12:00, Thu 15 Feb
B_C_F_C
KingCostly
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

There's no way they would have put them on sale seeing as they kicked all the season ticket holders out and said it would be definitely closed for the remainder of the season...

Looks like 34 left in total.

7 in the GML and 27 in the Main Stand Upper/Arthur's Area.

Singles in Arthurs area?... How can you sell those when it's tied to bringing at least 1 child?

No idea.
I have the same problem when the Mrs wants to come to a game with us, me and the 2 kids have season tickets in arthurs area, so end up having to buy an adults and kids ticket (kids ticket goes to waste).

The club would sell you a single adults ticket in that area for an extra adult in a group with kids already attending. Just call them.
KES
12:16, Thu 15 Feb
Quite a lot of returns it seems. Now they have opened up 7 bottom rows in Kop Block 22.
Nicht so gut.

Still got time before the game and on the day sales though.
Need someone to hack into the Blues mainframe and find out what's going on with Block 38
Also wanted to mention; I’ve seen on X that people are calling for as much Blues paraphernalia as possible. Like this idea

Scarves, flags, home tops, life size cut outs of N’doye; bring it all baby!!!
Scarfs and flag things is a bit vill@ just saying
14:41, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Scarfs and flag things is a bit vill@ just saying

so are light shows, flame throwers, fireworks and big crowds

sign me up
14:42, Thu 15 Feb
I liked those Korean flags the other night. I counted 6. I saw an Irish one as well. Disappointed.
14:46, Thu 15 Feb
KingCostly
Le Mod
KingCostly
Nose of Blue
49 tickets to go.

Do we know for sure this is actually true? Seen nothing official, I find it hard to believe tbh given it was apparently out of action due to the lifts and turnstiles not working properly

Panjabi Blues said it on Twitter. The chap is one of the two running the new Supports Club so doubt he would post something like that unless he had been told by a club official.

Yeah I’ve heard from my contacts that Academy people will be in the GMU. I think the known turnstile issues probably prevent them actually selling tickets up there.