Disagree so heavily.

Pleasing to the eye, symbolises pride and joy for our club m, holding up a flag (like we did before the vile at home a few years ago) also helps solidify that tense atmosphere before a big game.

Only thing I’ll talk down on was the clappers they gave us. Mine and the rest of the Kop’s were launched at Kodjia when he came to take a corner the DVB
What about 38 fella?
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
What about 38 fella?

No idea
15:01, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Scarfs and flag things is a bit vill@ just saying

Showing your colours is a bit villa ??? It appears selling out and riding high in the prem is a bit villa too, shall we not do that then?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:05, Thu 15 Feb
Do you not remember the sea of flags in Cardiff in 2001&2002? And Wembley 2011?
15:08, Thu 15 Feb
i do, appears others don't. i also remember the Suite Factory flag that we moved across the tilton and down the kop but maybe thats a bit villa too now so can't do it
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:21, Thu 15 Feb
Waving scarfs and twirling flags is, I don’t think as a fan base we need to do a show your colours type thing

We aren’t an artificial set of fans
15:28, Thu 15 Feb
Robert Hopkins
i do, appears others don't. i also remember the Suite Factory flag that we moved across the tilton and down the kop but maybe thats a bit villa too now so can't do it

Large flags have been moved across Tilton and Kop in certain recent matches... this season.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
mad
15:35, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Waving scarfs and twirling flags is, I don’t think as a fan base we need to do a show your colours type thing

We aren’t an artificial set of fans

Perhaps we need to be a bit more 'Palace' to erm you know get them in???
15:39, Thu 15 Feb
B_C_F_C
Robert Hopkins

Large flags have been moved across Tilton and Kop in certain recent matches... this season.

so large flags are ok - not villa
drums - clearly not blues behaviour
flag waving - non authentic Liverpool and villa type behaviour
goal music - tinpot
singing section - artificial and not proper blues
other flags - clearly villa expect for cup finals

can we get a ruling on individuals scarf twirling to celebrate goals and pre match TIFO's from the 'its a bit villa judgement panel' please
15:42, Thu 15 Feb
Scarf twirling is villa
15:44, Thu 15 Feb
NouCamp
B_C_F_C
Robert Hopkins

goal music - tinpot

can we get a ruling on individuals scarf twirling to celebrate goals and pre match TIFO's from the 'its a bit villa judgement panel' please

I think I twirled my scarf at Wembley in 2011. I’m a bit nervous now!!
15:46, Thu 15 Feb
That’s why we are prob the most boring fan base at home in the country, we just turn our nose up at any ideas , that’s why it’s so stale, Get rid off the tamperer aswell why I’m at it 25 years of that shite rant over
15:48, Thu 15 Feb
NouCamp
B_C_F_C
Robert Hopkins

goal music - tinpot

Sit in silence for 90 minutes = Blues

Great.
15:49, Thu 15 Feb
Dean peer
That’s why we are prob the most boring fan base at home in the country, we just turn our nose up at any ideas , that’s why it’s so stale, Get rid off the tamperer aswell why I’m at it 25 years of that shite rant over

indeed

we dont need any of that its artificial..

when the same songs on repeat and trotting out KRO every 5 minutes is the best we can come up with maybe we do