16:11, Thu 15 Feb
We are very negative towards change as a fan base, it does seem whatever new initiative that comes out unless certain people themselves like it - then its tinpot / small time / villesque
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:17, Thu 15 Feb
mad
Oh Jesus
16:19, Thu 15 Feb
We are at our best for the games likes the West Ham semi and the vile semi, boisterous and vocal

We don’t don’t need to twirl flags to do that

If people want to them good for them, I’ll just sing
16:28, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Waving scarfs and twirling flags is, I don’t think as a fan base we need to do a show your colours type thing

We aren’t an artificial set of fans

Obviously not, judging by the size of our crowds in recent years.

Are you suggesting, for instance, that those on the Kop at Anfield represent an "artificial set of fans"?
16:31, Thu 15 Feb
Yes. The get the flags out for ynwa and put them away once they’ve patted themselves on the back and sit in silence
16:50, Thu 15 Feb
totally agree.

Can't wait to shout abuse when defenders take their time to pick a pass, and then also when they rush and hoof it. Proper Blues me.
16:54, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Yes. The get the flags out for ynwa and put them away once they’ve patted themselves on the back and sit in silence

Rubbish!

I might not like Liverpool or their fans but to suggest that they sit in silence is ridiculous.

Sadly the quietest and soulless ground I have experienced is St Andrews over the last 10 years.
16:55, Thu 15 Feb
I’m sorry you feel that way
16:55, Thu 15 Feb
My Blue Heaven

Rubbish!

I might not like Liverpool or their fans but to suggest that they sit in silence is ridiculous.

Sadly the quietest and soulless ground I have experienced is St Andrews over the last 10 years.

You’ve not been to many grounds.
17:32, Thu 15 Feb
Are you suggesting that St Andrews hasn't been like a morgue for most games in recent seasons?
17:49, Thu 15 Feb
Dirty Bertie
Are you suggesting that St Andrews hasn't been like a morgue for most games in recent seasons?

I think he is inferring that St Andrews isn't the "...quietest and soulless ground..."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:51, Thu 15 Feb
I think Liverpool do pipe sounds to increase crowed volumes in the ground, did see a copper in the ground shouting to another pc that they have started the crowd noise on the speakers, this was on Facebook video
17:53, Thu 15 Feb
That’s absolute nonsense.
17:57, Thu 15 Feb
Dirty Bertie

I think he is inferring that St Andrews isn't the "...quietest and soulless ground..."

It’s almost like I mean what I say.