Watch this.

Aren’t proper blues are they. Whoever’s waving their scarf or flag is Villa in disguise. About as Blues as Xuandong ren!!!
as of 7:23pm, there's 229 tickets left
19:30, Thu 15 Feb
St Andrews was more noisy late 80s early 90s with 8 thousand average and the football was dire , Even used to bring a few villa mates and they were always impressed with atmosphere, would be embarrassed if they came now 😂
19:30, Thu 15 Feb
chasss123
I think Liverpool do pipe sounds to increase crowed volumes in the ground, did see a copper in the ground shouting to another pc that they have started the crowd noise on the speakers, this was on Facebook video

Well it must be true if it's on Facebook.

Jeez! 🙄
Opened up seats again in the upper Kop now?

Weird way of doing this. Assume it must’ve been to do with the packages or deals. Was 1000% it would be a full house but oh well, think it’s good enough regardless
..1 seat in Block 37, 15 seats in Block 40 😤
Those are restricted view tbf, and there’s only about 12 of them. Unless block 38 hasn’t sold, which I doubt, it’ll be a sell out.
20:16, Thu 15 Feb
38 hasn't been on sale
20:17, Thu 15 Feb
Dirty Bertie
Are you suggesting that St Andrews hasn't been like a morgue for most games in recent seasons?

[footballleagueworld.co.uk].

Despite your thoughts Blues is still very good for atmosphere.
20:24, Thu 15 Feb
NouCamp
38 hasn't been on sale

Apparently that’s been sold/given. Tbh even if incorrect and it all it goes on sale I expect it would go by Saturday kick off.
Hope so. Last time I saw it open was THAT day in 2019…
Also, I’m intrigued…can anyone with a SHA PhD tell me how close this is to the longest thread? 500+ posts is a lot .
20:50, Thu 15 Feb
bluenosezulu
as of 7:23pm, there's 229 tickets left

as of 8:48pm, there's 214 tickets left.

GML7: 2
GML6: 81
KU40: 16
KL30: 32
KL28: 4
KL24: 9
KL22: 31
KL20: 2
Arthur's Area 3: 8
Arthur's Area 4: 4
Main Stand Upper: 5
Jesus fella, get a grip

I don’t need to watch it, I was in it. Hardly an organised display of flags and scarfs is it, it’s people being spontaneous

Which is my effing point.
21:16, Thu 15 Feb
Liam of Brum
Dirty Bertie
Are you suggesting that St Andrews hasn't been like a morgue for most games in recent seasons?

[footballleagueworld.co.uk].

Despite your thoughts Blues is still very good for atmosphere.

When was the last time "the fans were up for it"?