21:17, Thu 15 Feb
Any word on whether we'll be provided with clapper boards to build the atmosphere/throw at opposition players when taking corners?
21:20, Thu 15 Feb
The club should organise a fly over where the plane ejects thousands of them just before the kick off

Like a carpet bombing
Shut up you Villa gimp.
Go back to booing Grealish on his return and Emery whenever you’re not 27-0 up at HT 😢
I'm really not villa.

The clapper boards were great missiles in that 0-0 draw against them a few years back. One of the best ideas the previous board came up with.
😃😃😃
the label " vile gimp " could stick.
Seems appropriate .... but no capitals please
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
21:28, Thu 15 Feb
Think one must’ve hit you in the head too hard.

Scooby Doo’s less confused than you.
You’ll be confused, I open your f*cking canister up!
I wish you could post your own vids on here, I’ve got a lovely recording of Kodjia taking a corner at the Kop.
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
Also, I’m intrigued…can anyone with a SHA PhD tell me how close this is to the longest thread? 500+ posts is a lot .

A long way away.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:01, Thu 15 Feb
I remember the ashes thread for the first test last summer was over 1000 posts wasnt it?
22:11, Thu 15 Feb
I started a thread that reached the post limit a few years back. Can't remember what it was now.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Am I actually watching a man pretend arguing with himself?
We’re both quoting Football Factory you imbecile
Maybe ask Wagner to invest in youth charities a little more, see if someone can’t sort you a colouring book out 💪
Can’t recall Kodja coming up in Football Factory

Don’t worry, I know it’s hard to understand what post is replying to what on here
Touché fella…enlighten me though
What was I arguing with myself about ?