What your own elbow might taste like?

I cba to even scroll at this point
23:34, Thu 15 Feb
Atmosphere v Leeds was very good and West Brom was good.

First half Ipswich was decent.

If the games good and they play well the atmosphere usually ok. Still better than many and we’ve seen 10 years of pretty poor home results.

Yes some games very quiet but that’s the norm at a lot of grounds now until they are ahead.
00:06, Fri 16 Feb
I've got a loud hailer for Saturday and am taking some song sheets to hand round safe standing.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
Also, I’m intrigued…can anyone with a SHA PhD tell me how close this is to the longest thread? 500+ posts is a lot .

Not even close.

It's only a few weeks ago that a cricket thread had to be closed and restarted separately because the number of pages was messing up the formatting on people's desktops...

... even the "Free The Cyprus Six" thread went past 5,000 posts

i remember there being many many threads which went past 100 pages

Just last Friday there was a thread long than this one
OK thanks, I’m new-ish on here.

A friend warned me of a member of SHA folklore that is to be feared as if he’s Voldemort.

Apparently he’s called Pot Noodle. Yet to witness his presence in any thread so far.

A friend warned me of a member of SHA folklore that is to be feared as if he’s Voldemort.

Apparently he’s called Pot Noodle. Yet to witness his presence in any thread so far.

"A friend warned me"

We don't allow people on here who have friends in real life ....
06:02, Fri 16 Feb
Rags

"A friend warned me"

We don't allow people on here who have friends in real life ....

😂that’s quite good for you Tbf
KES
10:06, Fri 16 Feb
KES
Last few left now. Wagner spoke and the fairweathers responded. Fair play to him.
10:14, Fri 16 Feb
KES
This "fair weather" schtick is tedious.

Last week you were deriding the unemployed for not buying season tickets on finance.

People will come back when their financial situation and the product on the pitch make for synergy.

There is no moral obligation to follow Blues.

I've got 2 season tickets before you ask
10:17, Fri 16 Feb

Last week you were deriding the unemployed for not buying season tickets on finance.

People will come back when their financial situation and the product on the pitch make for synergy.

Are you a fat bastard?
Tam
10:19, Fri 16 Feb
Tarquin

Yep - if for financial, enthusiasm or whatever reasons I only went to the odd game, stuff like this would put me off going. We claim to want a good attendance, so let's actually encourage people to come back and make them feel welcome.
Make Blues Great Again
10:23, Fri 16 Feb
Tarquin

Preach!!
KES
10:24, Fri 16 Feb
Which makes them fair weather.

As I say with most, dont get pissy.
Tam
10:26, Fri 16 Feb
KES
KES
Which makes them fair weather.

As I say with most, dont get pissy.

That's not right, though. If people can't afford it, for example, it makes them more committed in going to one or two games a year than people that can afford a season ticket. Nothing 'fair weather' about that.
Make Blues Great Again