06:48, Sat 17 Feb
Like Thongs said, the power of Wagner. Hopefully it proves to him beyond any doubt we are shoulder to shoulder with him 100%
07:05, Sat 17 Feb
The power of Wagner at play here.

I wonder what his next plea will be?

Hopefully he will invite some of the eternally pessimistic / dour brummies that follow the club to cheer up a bit.
It should be for people to buy a season ticket. Incentivise, rallying cry, allude to summer plans officially.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
UTFB

Big reveal is to whether KL38 is open or not. Hope it is but it was never on sale. Would they open it last minute today?

I think it could go in all honesty

It was fenced off with (additional) temporary fencing for Blackburn match... as if there might still be some final work to be done there.

We'll see later...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:28, Sat 17 Feb
B_C_F_C
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
UTFB

Big reveal is to whether KL38 is open or not. Hope it is but it was never on sale. Would they open it last minute today?

I think it could go in all honesty

It was fenced off with (additional) temporary fencing for Blackburn match... as if there might still be some final work to be done there.

We'll see later...

They sold tickets there, but by phone only to prevent away fans from buying in there. Did mention it further up the thread.
My bad mate but I’m very confused at this, how would Sunderland fans buy tickets for our home end??
By going online and buying them.
OK, let me rephrase as I didn’t expect to be met with such a philosophical take.

Why would they only sell tickets over the phone for a part of the ground completely connected to blues fans. Why would they not fear Sunderland fans would try and buy parts of the GM, you know…where other Mackems are.
So basically we've only sold out because we gave away loads of free tickets and the rest ot the stadium is full of Sunderland fans?
As it’s been shut all year, I’m guessing for segregation purposes, the SAG likely said we could open it provided we sell tickets under certain circumstances
12:09, Sat 17 Feb
Sunik
So basically we've only sold out because we gave away loads of free tickets and the rest ot the stadium is full of Sunderland fans?

Give it a fekking rest mate...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
It’s so they could get the clappers approved 🥳
Philosophical lol.

Sunderland have only been given an allocation of 2000. I'm assuming there has been a concern they would buy tickets in the home end.

There's been some very recent precedence for this. Surprised it needs to be pointed out.
12:42, Sat 17 Feb
Sunik

Why are you always so bloody negative?
12:51, Sat 17 Feb
Haircut1000
Sunik

Why are you always so bloody negative?

Because he's a prat.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.