Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
Sorry to hear about your wife; my condolences.
Absolutely this
Tony Fantastico
15:36, Sun 4 Feb
KES
KES
Can’t see it happening tbh.

What else can they do to get people to go?

Looks well on its way to selling out to me?
15:39, Sun 4 Feb
David Xavis
KES

It is. Sell out 100%.Don’t understand the original post.

I’ve just persuaded another stay away mate and bought him one.
15:42, Sun 4 Feb
Obafemi
David Xavis
KES

I bet the official attendance will be around the 21,000 mark, if it's a sell out it would be more than that
You reckon? I hope so man, I miss the atmosphere at St Andrews like an ex that left on bad terms...

But there's still rows of seats not sold, GML, Lower Tilton, Main Stand, Lower/Upper Kop.

Will be a good gate no doubt, but a sell out? I'm not sure. Well done for persuading your mates, I've done the same. My old man is working so can't come, but he goes to as many games as he can, sure he'll keep an eye on the results.

Do you think on the day tickets will push it over the sell-out threshold? Maybe fill up the voids in lower Tilton/safe standing and lower/upper Kop?

Safe-standing is a flop atm I'll be honest: 88% of people voted it would make the atmosphere better but obviously only results can be the main catalyst of that. Still should fill up a lot more though.
Also annoying our last sell out was to 1982 FC; Wagner said in the vid the last time we managed a sell out was in March 2019...

I'm halfway through writing this and figured that as we got 21 thousand at home for Stoke, Leicester and Swansea (including away fans) we probably will get the additional few thousand with the deals and coverage it got on social media calling for a sell out. It's a bit humiliating if not, but I'm going to keep the faith.

UTB
We still get around 20 to 21k most weeks; and that’s been when we’re toss, and have been toss since 2011-12 which I think is pretty impressive.

If we have a good season next year, play well and actually win games, we’ll get better gates, not saying we’ll be selling out every week but better than it is now.
KES
16:18, Sun 4 Feb
Obafemi
David Xavis
KES

Considering the Upper Railway and the lower Kop blocks towards the away fans are closed still it aint that impressive.
How do you know this?
Because you cant buy tickets for those areas.

Maybe they will open them up if the rest of the ground sell out quickly but that isnt happening.
16:24, Sun 4 Feb
KES
Can only speak for myself, but it' purely down to money the reason i don't go to many games (although i am going to the Sunderland game) My disposable income is now very little, due to just about every bill going up in the last 12 months, it's all relative to what money you have with regards to whether you think £35 a game is expensive. Going down the Blues is a rare treat these days (and yes i did just say watching the Blues is a treat!)
16:29, Sun 4 Feb
3 million would claim they did
The whole GMU was full for games like Leeds and Argyle at the start of the season but obviously that was due to the reduced capacity.

I'm split about whether we sell out, I know its basically 2 weeks away but agree with you, hasn't sold nearly as quickly as it should have. Not sure how people in here are saying it will 100% be a sell out, but do think the owners will push it as it gets closer to sell as many as possible and on the day/last minute buyers should fill it up. Come to think of it, can't think of the last time I saw the lower Kop left-hand side full, I sit in the upper Kop.
The GMU has been closed now due to issues with access, I believe?

The lower blocks haven't been opened at all since the the blocks were refitted. Not sure they need anymore work doing to them or safety certs issued specifically but no point putting seats in and then not opening them up.
18:05, Sun 4 Feb
KES
I have not read all the comments. However take me as an example. I bought my son a ticket for £37.50. He's not been down for about two years (old house doing it up etc and lives away from Birmingham now). If instead of just Gold member people ( I think they are all great going to the away games that I cant afford anymore), they said all season ticket holders can have say two or three tickets at reduced prices, I believe it would easily sell out. The other half would have come as well with me and my son. If every season ticket holder took one / two people the grounds full.
Further more they should do something like this for all the games left to build up the crowd for next season and change the atmosphere and the support numbers for good. The rest of this season would be the practice for the next.
Just my view
Rab C Nesbitt
Cheikh N’doye’s Ballon d’Or
Sorry to hear about your wife; my condolences.
Absolutely this

💙
Up the feckin Blues