15:29, Sun 4 Feb
Dingles 3-1 up at Chelsea
15:45, Sun 4 Feb
Make that 4-1
15:46, Sun 4 Feb
West Ham have been atrocious
15:46, Sun 4 Feb
Poch will be off soon.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:47, Sun 4 Feb
Super Hans
Poch will be off soon.
Wouldn't surprise me to see Mourinho go back there
15:49, Sun 4 Feb
Wolvobluenose
Make that 4-1

4-2
15:56, Sun 4 Feb
Brad1875
West Ham have been atrocious

Kalvin Phillips is awful, how the feck he gets into a prem side let alone the England set up is a mystery that sherlock Holmes aided by Miss Marple would not be able to fathom out.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:59, Sun 4 Feb
Kalvin Phillips isn’t ‘awful’. He’s barely played. Of course he’s more than good enough to play at Premier level. It was actually quite an even game in the first half, in fact West Ham were the better side. Second goal killed it for them. They’ve got some good players.
16:07, Sun 4 Feb
newblue
Kalvin Phillips isn’t ‘awful’. He’s barely played. Of course he’s more than good enough to play at Premier level. It was actually quite an even game in the first half, in fact West Ham were the better side. Second goal killed it for them. They’ve got some good players.

West ham do have some good players I agree but what I said about Phillips was very kind compared to the Text I just got from a West Ham mate of mine.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:08, Sun 4 Feb
Doesn’t make it right does it. Ridiculous comment to make about a very good player.
16:10, Sun 4 Feb
He’s not awful. Man City wouldn’t have bought him if he was awful. As well he only gets in the England team cause Southgate picks his favourites.
16:44, Sun 4 Feb
Sakaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 0 to the arsenal
18:02, Sun 4 Feb
What the bloody hell was Alison playing at there?
Jobe is not getting any love at all on Sunderland Twitter.
mad
18:08, Sun 4 Feb
bluer than blues
What the bloody hell was Alison playing at there?
It's like a Div 2 game from 1970 this