15:43, Sun 4 Feb
Scored twice yesterday just sayin loike . We are not good enough yet IMO to play without some physical presence up front ,we got no change at all from the baggies CBs .I reckon if Juke had been fit TB would have brought him on second half for a scrap with Bartley who although usually average was made to look good yesterday-
15:53, Sun 4 Feb
Already been stated on SHA that he is too old too slow, shite, too much money, no more goal threat than Juke etc
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:02, Sun 4 Feb
I just said he scored twice yesterday while we rather didn't ! What is it that you don't understand ??
16:41, Sun 4 Feb
I just said he scored twice yesterday while we rather didn't ! What is it that you don't understand ??

He's being ironic

I posted on here weeks ago that KM would be a good short term option for Blues, and the suggestion got shot down in flames by some of the self-appointed experts on here
16:58, Sun 4 Feb
Wouldn't come to us if Ipswich werre in.
Going to a side fighting for promotion or one that's 20th is no choice.
17:00, Sun 4 Feb
Buddy Mercer

He's being ironic

I posted on here weeks ago that KM would be a good short term option for Blues, and the suggestion got shot down in flames by some of the self-appointed experts on here

I didn’t post an opinion, but I think you find the phrase is ‘but some people disagreed with me’
17:01, Sun 4 Feb
Sheep2
Stansfield chose to stay it seems
Tony Fantastico
18:08, Sun 4 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Sheep2
Stansfield chose to stay it seems

Loan fee and wages were almost certainly outside our budget.
Buddy Mercer

He's being ironic

Oh dearie me.
Up the feckin Blues
19:29, Sun 4 Feb
Buddy Mercer

He's being ironic

It's very odd that people get so upset at being disagreed with.

Just out of intrest will you be back to apologise to anyone's feelings who might have been hurt by this post if these end up being Moore's only goals this season?
19:34, Sun 4 Feb
Scored twice yesterday just sayin loike . We are not good enough yet IMO to play without some physical presence up front ,we got no change at all from the baggies CBs .I reckon if Juke had been fit TB would have brought him on second half for a scrap with Bartley who although usually average was made to look good yesterday-

I said the same thing about Haaland last season, can't understand why we didn't try and sign him. How stupid do I look now he's been injured all season?
20:08, Sun 4 Feb
Waggeh
Buddy Mercer

He's being ironic

It's very odd that people get so upset at being disagreed with.

Just out of intrest will you be back to apologise to anyone's feelings who might have been hurt by this post if these end up being Moore's only goals this season?

There's being disagreed with - 'I'm sorry old chap but i have a slightly different view of things, and this is why' and then there's being disgreed with on SHA 'Your opinion is dogshit, with a racist bastard view like that you might as well feck off to villa park' i get why some people get upset.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:04, Sun 4 Feb
I'd be suprised if he was called a racist bastard for wanting to sign Kiefer Moore.

But I didn't see the original thread. I'll take your word for it.
09:09, Mon 5 Feb
I obviously don't understand irony , however nuances escape when consigned to the written word . Furthermore I have no objection in being called a racist bastard ,there just might be a grain of truth in the accusation . It is however my goal to offend at least one different wokeist on a daily basis
09:52, Mon 5 Feb
Wowden
I obviously don't understand irony , however nuances escape when consigned to the written word . Furthermore I have no objection in being called a racist bastard ,there just might be a grain of truth in the accusation . It is however my goal to offend at least one different wokeist on a daily basis

What a weird thing to write in response to someone pointing out that viewing the lanky Keiffer Moore unfavourably was unlikely to be because (presumably) he is Welsh.