16:05, Sun 4 Feb
I am aware our season is not finished yet and under Tony Mowbray hopefully we are heading for solid a mid-table finish.

However some clubs are announcing their plans for pre-season 2024/2025.

Liverpool and Arsenal are heading across the pond.

So my quwestion is will we Birmingham City FC be taking up a tour also.
Surely our wonderful chairman would like this and Tom Brady also.
So dream scenario games

Boston (foxboro NFL stadium) - Liverpool v Blues
Miami - Inter Miami v Blues
Birmingham AL - Birmingham Legion v Blues

I know it is early but some indication would be appreciated Mr Tom Wagner so us Blues fans could start saving the Pounds/Euros up.
KRO
16:08, Sun 4 Feb
Bahnsteig_8
I am aware our season is not finished yet and under Tony Mowbray hopefully we are heading for solid a mid-table finish.

So dream scenario games

I know it is early but some indication would be appreciated Mr Tom Wagner so us Blues fans could start saving the Pounds/Euros up.
KRO

Good luck spending them in America
16:11, Sun 4 Feb
Ribeye
Bahnsteig_8

KRO

Good luck spending them in America

If you live in the UK or Europe you save Pounds and Euros then convert them. Who would save $$$

A US Trip would be class though.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:12, Sun 4 Feb
obviously @ribeye currency exchange to dollars when there.
16:13, Sun 4 Feb
With a short stop here in Jamaica? On my bucket list is seeing England Cricket team play at Sabina Park so why not Blues in Montego Bay? Can only dream! #KRO
16:19, Sun 4 Feb
Bahnsteig_8

So dream scenario games

KRO

I think either Wagner or someone senior at the club set during the open house that they were going to announce the pre-season details in January and it was hinted that some games may be played in U.S.A. but nothing yet confirmed.
17:52, Sun 4 Feb
So it seems on this board there is a lack of interest in a USA tour. Correct me if I am wrong.

Do you think our owners want us to be bigger than Wrexham?

Wrexham played Man Utd in front of about 35,000 last pre-season in the U.S.A

I think it is important that both the Mens and the Ladies first teams travel to the USA this Summer to improve growing fan base?

#KRO
17:58, Sun 4 Feb
Bahnsteig_8
So it seems on this board there is a lack of interest in a USA tour. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think it is important that both the Mens and the Ladies first teams travel to the USA this Summer to improve growing fan base?

#KRO

It’s been less than two hours on a Sunday. You’re more likely to get responses tomorrow if you ask me.
18:04, Sun 4 Feb
Bahnsteig_8

#KRO

Sorry yes it would be great! Wasn't aware that we all needed to validate you.

Don't compare us to the Wrexham situation though. In the US I would say they are much more in the collective consciousness. Their owners and the show is an enormous success. Much like anything Reynolds touches to be honest.

In reality I think we should definitely try to play Birmingham Legion or whatever they are called and a game in whatever market Knighthead are targeting. I don't think we would be able to play one of the big sides like Liverpool as I don't think we bring them any value, Wrexham did bring value to Man United.

I also agree about taking the women's team over.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
18:29, Sun 4 Feb
I’d rather we went to the far east.

America is a shit hole.
18:37, Sun 4 Feb
Bahnsteig_8

#KRO

Don't compare us to the Wrexham situation though. In the US I would say they are much more in the collective consciousness. Their owners and the show is an enormous success. Much like anything Reynolds touches to be honest.

In reality I think we should definitely try to play Birmingham Legion or whatever they are called and a game in whatever market Knighthead are targeting. I don't think we would be able to play one of the big sides like Liverpool as I don't think we bring them any value, Wrexham did bring value to Man United.

Just not enough for Man U to put any first team players out.
18:42, Sun 4 Feb
Miguelagenn
Bahnsteig_8

#KRO

Just not enough for Man U to put any first team players out.

Enough that the two teams playing one another could sell a decent amount of tickets, and get a lot of global audience for the fixture.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
18:46, Sun 4 Feb
Thongs

America is a shit hole.

How's it going, Foghorn?
Up the feckin Blues
18:54, Sun 4 Feb
Thongs

I’d prefer Madeira.
Selfishly, I’d like to see us come over here for a game or two in preseason, but unfortunately I don’t think there’s an appetite for it from the Club. With the World Cup coming to North America in two years, I’m sure a USA preseason has at least been discussed. However, the ease of a European preseason will make it a clear favourite again. Bringing us over here is going to make more sense the better we get. It is inevitable we will come here at some point.

I wouldn’t mind going back to Malaysia to watch us again either.

World class, requires world travel.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."