10:02, Mon 5 Feb
Just me irritated by every away following singing this (including us)?
10:14, Mon 5 Feb
de der derrrr
10:16, Mon 5 Feb
Cool. Anything else bothering you this Monday morning?
10:26, Mon 5 Feb

37 quid for restricted view ticket in the family stand has rather pissed me off. GM lower it is. Hopefully avoid the Neanderthals this time.
10:34, Mon 5 Feb
Just me irritated by every away following singing this (including us)?

yeah gotta be the worst chant ever - i said the other week, the Sauce Force will be disappointed that this is what it’s all come to !
10:43, Mon 5 Feb
Personally, I think Boro fans singing that knock off Palace one to the drum is infinitely more annoying. I mean, the drum is actually irritating for large parts of a game rather than mildly irritating for 30
Seconds or so (the library one is no different to away fans singing ‘xxxxxx’s a shithole I wanna go home’ - we sing that too despite most of our fans thinking Birmingham is a sh*thole, rather than the diverse energetic city that our new owners are so enthusiastic about 😁).
10:43, Mon 5 Feb
Jeffery McSheffery

Not keen on allez allez allez either tbh ..
10:45, Mon 5 Feb
Add all the generic crap belted out accross the country ....

Seems every fecker is singing alez alez - even arsenal yesterday

... is a shit hole i want to go home is my particular dislike

And whilst we are having a moan even albion have got a drum now

Signs of getting old i think
11:03, Mon 5 Feb
Don't mind Liverpool singing it but the others are cheap
11:07, Mon 5 Feb
I'm a bit concerned about everyone's mental health because we were all annoyed about this 2 weeks and everyone's still annoyed now.

It's a long time to be annoyed.
11:16, Mon 5 Feb
We need to be building an atmosphere rather than moaning about songs sung.
11:20, Mon 5 Feb
Blues overall repertoire on Saturday was really decent ( 8 out 10 I'd say ) until .....
the " library " and " shithole " songs which make me cringe.
It ain't Blues. It's actually embarrassing ..... we're better than that !
Those songs should be outlawed and drowned out at every opportunity and the youngsters should be educated and encouraged to avoid that trash.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
11:40, Mon 5 Feb
newblue
Personally, I think Boro fans singing that knock off Palace one to the drum is infinitely more annoying. I mean, the drum is actually irritating for large parts of a game rather than mildly irritating for 30
Seconds or so (the library one is no different to away fans singing ‘xxxxxx’s a shithole I wanna go home’ - we sing that too despite most of our fans thinking Birmingham is a sh*thole, rather than the diverse energetic city that our new owners are so enthusiastic about 😁).

Places can be diverse and energetic and still be a shithole.

I've just come back from Phuket!
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
13:08, Mon 5 Feb
StechyBlue

37 quid for restricted view ticket in the family stand has rather pissed me off. GM lower it is. Hopefully avoid the Neanderthals this time.

Just take a snooker ball in a sock on the off chance someone annoys you.