19:20, Mon 5 Feb
Second Michelin star. Have it Manchester

[twitter.com]
19:28, Mon 5 Feb
I briefly worked with Aktar at one of his other restaurants (Michelin Plate, one under a star). An utterly brilliant chef and Opheem is sublime. They’re now in some very esteemed 2 star company in the UK, one of only 20-odd I think.

He is an absolute prick though.
19:33, Mon 5 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
I briefly worked with Aktar at one of his other restaurants (Michelin Plate, one under a star). An utterly brilliant chef and Opheem is sublime. They’re now in some very esteemed 2 star company in the UK, one of only 20-odd I think.

He is an absolute prick though.

😄
19:56, Mon 5 Feb
Had the pleasure of eating there for my 50th, absolutely superb
20:08, Mon 5 Feb
Going in August for wife's 30th. Proper looking forward to it.
21:37, Mon 5 Feb
I went to Lasan’s a few years ago - absolutely fabulous. He was a joint partner there but left to open Opheem. I got the impression that he was a bit of a prick - but I guess it’s got him to where he is
21:40, Mon 5 Feb
BluenoseMo
I went to Lasan’s a few years ago - absolutely fabulous. He was a joint partner there but left to open Opheem. I got the impression that he was a bit of a prick - but I guess it’s got him to where he is

Lasan’s not fit to lace opheems boots
Opheem is genuinely mind blowing. Absolutely incredible.

I'm going to Lasan in the next couple of months, I know Opheem is better but I'm looking forward to Lasan and have heard very good things.

Opheem genuinely spoilt other food for me for a while. It's from another planet.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
21:43, Mon 5 Feb
Exactly. He knew what he wanted and went for it. I need to go to Opheem’s
22:00, Mon 5 Feb
Expensive?
22:15, Mon 5 Feb
Well deserved
23:34, Mon 5 Feb
StechyBlue
Expensive?

£1 coin per game - the table is on the first floor
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
08:06, Tue 6 Feb
More to the point Bluenose Glyn Purnell has retained his one star! 👍
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:29, Tue 6 Feb
A colossal bellend, but great chef
08:50, Tue 6 Feb
A colossal bellend, but great chef

Must get so uncomfortable, particularly in a hot kitchen environment.