09:07, Tue 6 Feb
Oh really? Could you elaborate?

Shame that is.
09:54, Tue 6 Feb
Finchy

Shame that is.

Always been nothing but a gentleman to me. Maybe it's because other people aren't very nice to him....
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:07, Tue 6 Feb
I've meet a few people who've worked for him and they've said he's a bit of a knob. Probably true.
10:12, Tue 6 Feb
I've met him a few times and he's been fine.
10:17, Tue 6 Feb
blues
I've met him a few times and he's been fine.

I suppose us nice people get spoken to and treated nicely?
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:27, Tue 6 Feb
In fairness to the guy you don't get to where he is in life being nice to people.
13:59, Tue 6 Feb
Went there when it first opened.

Really did not like the food. Suppose that makes me a bit of a philistine, but that's my opinion.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
14:00, Tue 6 Feb
Why should they be mutually exclusive?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
14:18, Tue 6 Feb
I haven't meet the bloke. Just going off what a couple of people have said about him. What I would say is that is a incredible achievement for him and his team. Its good for Birmingham. My experience of Michelin chefs is that they are egotistical. You don't reach that level of cooking without having a bit of ego.
15:00, Tue 6 Feb
People will judge on the back of very little.

Some will read this thread having previously not heard of this Aktar fella and go round telling others he's a great chef but a bit of a nob, even though they have as much as zero to back it up. It's the way of the world.
15:59, Tue 6 Feb
That's why I suggested it was a shame, I remember him from Karma in Shirley when I was a kid and always seemed like a nice fella.
15:05, Thu 8 Feb
Finchy

Shame that is.

This thread tells its own story.

Those who have worked with/for him think he's a prick.

Those who have been in social situations (or are giving him their money at the time) think he's great.