Sheff Wednesday are 5/4

Dont see how they are favourites?
LBN
21:41, Mon 5 Feb
Bcfc 26
11/5 to win

Sheff Wednesday are 5/4

because it's their cup final, a must win under the flood lights against a bang average blues.
22:13, Mon 5 Feb
LBN
LBN
Bcfc 26
11/5 to win

Sheff Wednesday are 5/4

because it's their cup final, a must win under the flood lights against a bang average blues.

All of this, plus the fact that despite their crap position they still have more points at home than we do away.
Home advantage is massive when odds are being worked out.
22:18, Mon 5 Feb
Maybe because we’ve won 3 league games in 4 months.
22:26, Mon 5 Feb
Redditch Blue
LBN
Bcfc 26
11/5 to win

Sheff Wednesday are 5/4

All of this, plus the fact that despite their crap position they still have more points at home than we do away.
Home advantage is massive when odds are being worked out.

You’re right, in football, a lot of emphasis is put on home advantage. Can’t think of any other team sport where teams will change their formation, personal and mindset because they are away from home. Pitches are of equal size and quality nowadays, players will say that once the game starts they block out the noise of a crowd so why not play the same home and away?
22:31, Mon 5 Feb
I agree with you. Football seems unique in that sense.
22:39, Mon 5 Feb
Test cricket?
Tony Fantastico
22:41, Mon 5 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Test cricket?

I’ll bow to your knowledge because I’m not a cricket fan or expert but I would have thought climate, travel and the pitch have a bigger bearing than in say English league football?
01:25, Tue 6 Feb
Hagley Blue
Maybe because we’ve won 3 league games in 4 months.

Made me chuckle so much I had to go and check and yeah you are right. Shocking really how bad Rooney was.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
10:46, Tue 6 Feb
Bcfc 26
11/5 to win

Sheff Wednesday are 5/4

I would have been surprised if we were favourites tbh
10:51, Tue 6 Feb
They've got a game tonight as well,hopefully extra time and a few injuries to your Barry Bannans
21:59, Fri 9 Feb
Bcfc 26
11/5 to win

Sheff Wednesday are 5/4

Moments that precede unfortunate events