01:23, Tue 6 Feb
Didn’t see the game on Saturday as had a funeral to attend. Seen the highlights and his post match interview. How did he look?
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
10:34, Tue 6 Feb
Tidy and assured.
That 90 mins getting to know a bit more about his team mates is in the bank.
The fact that Mowbray kept him on all game says a lot.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
J_D
10:39, Tue 6 Feb
Looked very assured and picked out some good passes - often when sitting deeper, splitting the baggies midfield apart

I'm a big fan of JJ but Dozzell showed he's the more experienced player
10:41, Tue 6 Feb
Did well, moved the ball and passed it forward

I would caveat that with the fact that WBA sat off us when we had the ball and the game was played at a slow pace. When we're being pressed and the game is a bit more frenetic it will be more of a test, probably starting this Friday as Sheff Wed tend to press high
Happy Clapper
10:45, Tue 6 Feb
His wand of a left foot was there for all to see as he nearly hit the corner flag with a shot just before half time.
10:49, Tue 6 Feb
😂
11:29, Tue 6 Feb
Comfortable in possession. Played it safe more than I would have preferred. A touch of the Chris Marsden about him.
11:37, Tue 6 Feb
He pretty much looked like he was doing exactly what Mowbray has said he wants his players to do... He tried to play the ball forward whenever he could but he didn't make stupid decisions and try things that were impossible. One thing I noticed was that he always turned to face their goal when he received the ball to see what was open ahead of him whereas lots of our players instinctively turn to face our own goal when they receive the ball to protect it.