07:26, Tue 6 Feb
We don't normally do traffic updates on here i know .... but just had to turn back and it's still early

M5 closed between J9 and J11 both carriageways all day .. knock on effects horrendous .. i wouldn't even bother

[www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk]
07:31, Tue 6 Feb
Thanks for letting me know. Got to drive to Brum from Devon.
07:35, Tue 6 Feb
Thanks for this, I have to go to Newent and Tenbury Wells, the A roads look like my only option
07:53, Tue 6 Feb
I saw that earlier. Knew my son was driving somewhere so warned him just in case - thankfully he isn’t going that way
07:59, Tue 6 Feb
Thanks for letting me know. Got to drive to Brum from Devon.

Go towards Bristol, M49 into Wales on M4, A449 up to M50 north all the way to M5 north of closures and you should be okay (but late)

(this will be my last Sat Nav offering of the day)

Northbound: follow the Solid Triangle diversion symbol
Exit the M5 northbound at J11 and take the 1st exit onto the A40 heading west.
Follow the A40 to the roundabout with the A417 at Gloucester and take the 3rd exit onto the A417 heading north.
Continue on the A417 up the M50 J2 and turn right at the junction to join the M50 eastbound.
Follow the M50 eastbound back to the M5 J8 and re-join the M5 to continue your journey.

Southbound: follow the Solid Circle diversion symbol
Exit the M5 southbound at J9 and take the third exit onto the A438.
From the A438, take the A38 southbound.
Continue southbound on the A38, travelling the full stretch of the A38 to the A40.
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A40 eastbound.
Continue on the A40 to the M5 to re-join and continue your journey at J11.
08:26, Tue 6 Feb
I’m in stationary traffic on the M40 nr Beaconsfield. I’m bursting for a piss. I’m in the outside lane, there is a coach to my left with old dears on it so I can’t piss into a bottle I have in the car as they will see me flashing and I can’t exit the car and piss on the central reservation. Any tips?
08:30, Tue 6 Feb
Yours, if you get your cock out.
08:32, Tue 6 Feb
Is pissing yourself as you’re stuck in traffic a valid excuse to not go to work? Any HR bods in here?
08:34, Tue 6 Feb
I’m in stationary traffic on the M40 nr Beaconsfield. I’m bursting for a piss. I’m in the outside lane, there is a coach to my left with old dears on it so I can’t piss into a bottle I have in the car as they will see me flashing and I can’t exit the car and piss on the central reservation. Any tips?

Depends ...

... what you wearing ?
08:36, Tue 6 Feb
Thongs
Is pissing yourself as you’re stuck in traffic a valid excuse to not go to work? Any HR bods in here?

It's a better excuse than getting arrested for flashing to 56 pensioners.
Thongs

Hopefully you're not the driver and posting on here even in stationary traffic on your phone? Could rack up the fines and points with exposure and offences under the Public Order Act also
08:36, Tue 6 Feb
Got to drive from Runcorn to Torquay today. That'd cheered me up.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
Thongs

Hopefully you're not the driver and posting on here even in stationary traffic on your phone? Could rack up the fines and points with exposure and offences under the Public Order Act also

Great advice officer clean shirt.
08:43, Tue 6 Feb
I got on at Frankley Thismorning I was the only car in site Northbound I knew something must've happened further down
08:49, Tue 6 Feb
coach will have a toilet knock on and ask to use it
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years