13:10, Wed 7 Feb
Police confirm arrest after Blues fixture

[www.bcfc.com]
13:27, Wed 7 Feb
Baggies have suspended his season ticket

[www.wba.co.uk]
13:30, Wed 7 Feb
Goad they've got him. I wonder if Albion fans will stop defending/making excuses for him now?
13:53, Wed 7 Feb
TresorLuntala
Goad they've got him. I wonder if Albion fans will stop defending/making excuses for him now?

Might be best not to assume yet, when it happened at St Andrew's they arrested the wrong guy cos he wasn't in his season ticket seat for that game.
13:57, Wed 7 Feb
TresorLuntala

they havent charged him yet, need some evidence

hopefully witnesses come forward
14:03, Wed 7 Feb
NouCamp
TresorLuntala

If Bacuna could hear something on the pitch, then at least 50 people around him must have heard it too. Unless they all have selective hearing. Are all these people really gonna say nothing?
14:04, Wed 7 Feb
NouCamp
TresorLuntala

If Bacuna could hear something on the pitch, then at least 50 people around him must have heard it too. Unless they all have selective hearing. Are all these people really gonna say nothing?

Plenty will have heard but obviously not one of them dobbed him in at the time. Bastards
14:13, Wed 7 Feb
Can't for one moment believe that many people are all keeping quiet about it.

This isn't difficult to investigate. Club has details of people in the seats around the alleged perpetrator, get in touch with them. Or at the next game, go interview them, surely there'll be some people sitting in the same seats next game.

Was at the game and Bacuna reported it to the ref and assistant but not one official or police officer cared to move to the area he was pointing to. Can't they cordon off the area and not let people move until they have at least tried to speak to people, or perhaps hand out leaflets with a confidential phone number or email to get in touch with them after the game, in case they don't want to say anything at the time?

The authorities and clubs aren't really that serious about this, its all a load of bluster to make it look like they're doing something.
14:31, Wed 7 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
NouCamp
TresorLuntala

Plenty will have heard but obviously not one of them dobbed him in at the time. Bastards
Hang on. All of this is standard procedure tbf. No evidence that he’s guilty of it yet.
Not saying he didn’t do it. But making out he’s guilty we’re as bad as the Albion fans saying he didn’t do it
Tony Fantastico
An update has been issued after Juninho Bacuna was allegedly racially abused during Birmingham City's defeat to West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
...50 from Dudley 😤
13:50, Wed 7 Feb
Has anyone actually received a lifetime ban for racist abuse shouted at a football match in the UK?
When will this stop? Totally unacceptable and, if guilty, a lifetime ban should be imposed!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
13:57, Wed 7 Feb
coventrybluenose
When will this stop? Totally unacceptable and, if guilty, a lifetime ban should be imposed!

Threads need merging... Mayor has already confirmed that WBA have suspended his season ticket pending investigation.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
West Midlands Police have arrested a man on suspicion of racially abusing Birmingham midfielder Juninho Bacuna.

[www.skysports.com]