13:16, Wed 7 Feb
Next Tuesday (13th) seems to be getting totally over shadowed by the Sunderland game.

Everyone who can needs to jump in and be there to support the lads as it is just as important as the Sunderland game on the Saturday.

Be there. KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
14:34, Wed 7 Feb
bump
Totally agree. It also seems like Tom Wagner and Tom Brady are going to be at the Blackburn game and not Sunderland which is a shame as I can see Blackburn being a particularly pathetic attendance. Get a few wins under our belt and the crowds will naturally start picking up for the last few games 👍🏼
17:52, Wed 7 Feb
why am I seeing so many posts about match attendances? Just how we as fans need patience with the playing squad, club development, and results, we need patience in terms of attendances as well.

It's all been said loads before, there's a plethora of reasons as to why people might not go. We're at the very beginning of our emergence from a truly dire decade. Rome wasn't built in a day.
17:59, Wed 7 Feb
tebily
why am I seeing so many posts about match attendances? Just how we as fans need patience with the playing squad, club development, and results, we need patience in terms of attendances as well.

It's all been said loads before, there's a plethora of reasons as to why people might not go. We're at the very beginning of our emergence from a truly dire decade. Rome wasn't built in a day.

👍
Up the feckin Blues
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
Totally agree. It also seems like Tom Wagner and Tom Brady are going to be at the Blackburn game and not Sunderland which is a shame as I can see Blackburn being a particularly pathetic attendance. Get a few wins under our belt and the crowds will naturally start picking up for the last few games 👍🏼

What makes you think Brady will be there on Tuesday? Wagner recently confirmed his own attendance on Tuesday but no mention of Brady. Wagner said his “colleagues” will be there vs Sunderland. Maybe that suggests there’s more chance of Brady being at the Sunderland game not Blackburn?
19:37, Wed 7 Feb
They’re a basket case. Manager has offered his resignation due to the ongoing issues above him.

[twitter.com]
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:39, Wed 7 Feb
tebily

I never mentioned the attendance just that it was being over shadowed by a game taking place a few days later and that (being at) the Blackburn game was just as important.

I will be at both and hopefully so will many more.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
05:27, Thu 8 Feb
Wagner has kind of told everyone to focus in going to Sunderland himself. He did a whole announcement about it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
08:41, Thu 8 Feb
Blackburn are in meltdown. Venkys playing silly buggers with transfers, manager banned from speaking at press conference, manager threatening to resign.
Hoping for Rovers 0 Stoke 0 on Saturday as a precursor to JDT's exit on Monday.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:02, Thu 8 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE
Blackburn are in meltdown. Venkys playing silly buggers with transfers, manager banned from speaking at press conference, manager threatening to resign.
Got 1-0 blackburn written all over it then.
11:02, Thu 8 Feb
With new manger, John Eustace in the dug out!
11:15, Thu 8 Feb
I was under the impression that John wanted to stay in the area. I'd be suprised if he'd move all the way to Blackburn. It's practically in Wrexham ffs.
11:16, Thu 8 Feb
Indeed, Blackburn fans have mentioned him and Rowett . They want cooper but know they ain’t getting him. Those pesky Venky’s are at it again !