19:35, Wed 7 Feb
The Dane has hung up his boots after spending 14 years as a professional footballer - and has confirmed plans to launch a new business

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Bhx
19:45, Wed 7 Feb
Bags of talent, such a shame
19:58, Wed 7 Feb
Christ, did we really sign him 8-9 years ago? The years are flying by. His unveiling was the last game I went to with my old man.
20:04, Wed 7 Feb
Christ, did we really sign him 8-9 years ago? The years are flying by. His unveiling was the last game I went to with my old man.

I was in rileys on for the back just before the news broke.
20:08, Wed 7 Feb
Right on cue
What a manager Gary Rowett was. What a guy.
20:24, Wed 7 Feb
I thought he retired from playing football the moment he stepped onto the pitch for us.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

At risk of hilarious replies about me biting, I doubt he'd have been the one to sign him would he? I'm sure we were using Wyscout at the time and he was a data signing.

Also recommended by Colin Todd?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
21:08, Wed 7 Feb
Shame, could have been a great player for us if he was any good at football.
22:58, Wed 7 Feb
Squatnose
I thought he retired from playing football the moment he stepped onto the pitch for us.

He was crap wasn't he.
23:21, Wed 7 Feb
Nikola Zigic
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

At risk of hilarious replies about me biting, I doubt he'd have been the one to sign him would he? I'm sure we were using Wyscout at the time and he was a data signing.

Also recommended by Colin Todd?

I don't think he was a Rowett signing.

I remember someone from the club at the time bragging to me that we gazumped a team in Russia to buy him.
06:03, Thu 8 Feb
I thought Rowett had said we signed him after watching videos of him and being impressed?
That was pretty much our overseas scouting network then though. YouTube.
Was it Rowett who had his old man scouting for us in the UK?
Tony Fantastico