13:33, Fri 9 Feb
[www.flotrack.org]

smashed by another kenyan doper athlete
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:57, Fri 9 Feb
Kiptum isn’t a doper I don’t think.
14:08, Fri 9 Feb
surely 2 hour marathons have to be right up there with the most elite athletic achievement possible

it feels so much more impressive than any other athletics running WR
14:13, Fri 9 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

Calling people dopers is his life's work. Let him be.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:14, Fri 9 Feb
NouCamp
surely 2 hour marathons have to be right up there with the most elite athletic achievement possible

The marathon is the one with continually the most scope to break though as it has the most room for chipping away.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:22, Fri 9 Feb
Charcy
NouCamp

The marathon is the one with continually the most scope to break though as it has the most room for chipping away.

Especially when the new shoes that they use literally bounce them down the road, records will continue to fall. I'd love to see them try in 20 year old running shoes...
14:35, Fri 9 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

I was joking (slightly) but I'm just ultra sceptical of anyone from kenya. 270 of them have been banned in the last 8 years for a reason. It's absolutely rife over there and IMHO it's why farah and others went there to train
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
03:44, Mon 12 Feb
I just saw this ☹️
06:29, Mon 12 Feb
He would have been the best ever and the first to break 2 hours. A real tragedy. His talent was incredible.
Just been announced that he has been killed in a car crash, R.I.P
18:43, Wed 14 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner

I was joking (slightly) but I'm just ultra sceptical of anyone from kenya. 270 of them have been banned in the last 8 years for a reason. It's absolutely rife over there and IMHO it's why farah and others went there to train

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Looks like AnE might have a point abt (some) Kenyan athletes.