14:22, Fri 9 Feb
And no not Riley's, can't make it to the game but I feel abit of a loner lately just wondered if anyone who is local Kings Heath, Kings Norton, Selly Oak Moseley way that I can join or would like to come to a pub and watch the match id like to get out
14:50, Fri 9 Feb
I’ll be at Hillsborough but you could just rock up at Bulls Hrad on Kings Norton Green.There’ll be plenty of blues in and they’re a friendly bunch
We've only got Chewits
14:52, Fri 9 Feb
And no not Riley's, can't make it to the game but I feel abit of a loner lately just wondered if anyone who is local Kings Heath, Kings Norton, Selly Oak Moseley way that I can join or would like to come to a pub and watch the match id like to get out

This ain’t Grindr mate.
15:28, Fri 9 Feb
Last time I was in there during a Friday evening it was like the Garry Owen had been resurrected in Kings Norton. Had that edge to it but it didn’t kick off.
15:29, Fri 9 Feb
Should've been called "Finding a new mate on SHA" to go with the "finding an old mate" thread.
15:32, Fri 9 Feb
I would've done mate (I live in Kings Heath) but i'm in Sutton Coldfield tonight.
15:34, Fri 9 Feb
Thinking about it; maybe you could just pretend to be Dave who used to live in Castle Vale? It wouldn't be the most far-fetched scam to succeed.
15:45, Fri 9 Feb
Thongs

This ain’t Grindr mate.

I'm not gay mate just wanted some company whilst watching the game locally, normally just watch at home or go to the games alone.
15:46, Fri 9 Feb
Formerly Deckchair
I would've done mate (I live in Kings Heath) but i'm in Sutton Coldfield tonight.

Thanks 👍
17:12, Fri 9 Feb
TheHeath
Last time I was in there during a Friday evening it was like the Garry Owen had been resurrected in Kings Norton. Had that edge to it but it didn’t kick off.

Nothing like the Garry Owen then
17:22, Fri 9 Feb
bluechip
Thongs

This ain’t Grindr mate.

I'm not gay mate just wanted some company whilst watching the game locally, normally just watch at home or go to the games alone.

I'd join you mate but i live in London, i'll also be watching it in my local on my own, unless I can drag my mrs along (unlikely).
17:23, Fri 9 Feb
I used to like the Gary Owen.
17:39, Fri 9 Feb
Dave
bluechip
Thongs

This ain’t Grindr mate.

I'd join you mate but i live in London, i'll also be watching it in my local on my own, unless I can drag my mrs along (unlikely).

Thanks mate
17:52, Fri 9 Feb
Get on the bus and down to the Lodge in Solihull Lodge. Loads of blues in there and a good atmosphere. Have a great evening tonight or next time. Look after yourself. Ignore the tw*ts.